Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Azrielle
    Participant
    10ntlhs.jpg
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

We have been re-assigned to the Border Patrol.  We cannot understand why this has been done, except for nepotism.  We of the BUNNY Division broke the story of the Robot Robberies and filed the first report.  It seems the “powers that be” know more about this than we do, except for the fact that we know for sure that The Kissing Bandit is not, I repeat NOT, responsible for the theft.

We have decided to ignore the press release and continue our own investigation, utilizing all the resources of the BUNNY Division.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

04 Jun 2012
    While patrolling the border, we noticed a peculiar light near the border fence.  Cpl. Satoire was quick enough to take three pictures before the light faded out. 
    See below:

Image #1

Image #2

Image #3

I am reluctant to show these, because we probably be taken away from this, too.

We investigated the area and found footprints leading to where we thought the light emanated from.  The prints were very faint and appeared to end at that spot.  We have submitted a request for a motion detection camera to place in the area. 

Pafe

bluedenim
    Participant

Looks like a transporter beam to me………………….

Seems there are Alien supercriminals out here too!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Questions that need to be answered:

1.  What is a transporter beam?

2.  Why was it out here by the border?

3.  How did you determine that this is a result of criminal activity?

Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Pafe Pafe…….did you forget Blue live in the criminal part of Ninphomania!? she is really skilled to recognized criminal affair! and, maybe, she can be involved in it!

mmmh, this last sentence is just an opinion, of course……but don't forget she have two strong alleys!

and that's all, miaaoooo!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

HB… I don't know if it's criminal or not.  Maybe it is… maybe it's not.

We patrolled the Space border today.  Nothing unusual happened, so there is nothing to report.  We did find out one thing though…. space is big.

The pedal ion engine is very quiet.  The Chief is always watching.

Pafe

P.S.  We're hoping the donut shop opens soon.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Our request for a motion detection camera was approved!  We were granted the use of a state of the art FLIR infared camera with wireless technology.  This was great!  All we had to do was set it up and we would be able to monitor the camera from the BUNNY Division quonset hut.

Only… the camera has been damaged.  It was inadvertently dropped from one of the pedal cars (I don't want to say which one it was) and the Sargeant who was driving the trailing pedal car ran it over.  Maybe it can be fixed.

So, since I felt a bit responsible for losing the use of the infared camera, we took the bird monitoring camera from my backyard.  See picture below:

Some of us took this opportunity to catch a little sun.

We have installed the pole with the camera attached to it near the place where we captured the photographs of the strange light.  We're hoping this will give us a better look at whatever it is, if the anomaly should reoccur.

Pafe

taztexan
    Participant

From the looks of the Sarge taking advantage of the  opportunity for sunning, I'm very sure I could provide some “pole-age”. I'm just *that* kind of helpful guy..

Lt Taz on *ass*ignment… 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Report from the Border: 
    There was an extensive collaboration between the BUNNY Division and the Detective Division last evening that proved to be very benificial to all.

Upon examining the “sneaky cam” we found that the batteries were completely drained.  We caught one picture of a bird and this photo below.

Yesterday's Tattler had an article concerning the theft of two more robots.  So far, we have no evidence of these two unusual occurrances being connected.  We will continue to investigate.

Pafe

taztexan
    Participant

The detective division looks forward to more collaboration with the BUNNY division. Copious notes were taken and a very thorough discussion of future plans in solving this mystery have been enlightening and beneficial to all of NSPD. Will need to confer with all members of the BUNNY division to truly crack this case… a  very challenging but hopefully extremely rewarding assignment for sure..

Lt. Taz on *ass*ignnment….   

Bear
    Participant

Damn… since when does roaming nude on the beach… qualify for an interrogation….

bluedenim
    Participant

Gotta be careful lying out in that heat………..

Wouldn't want you to get “Vulcanised”

rofl!

*dances away, waving my ivy at you and flouncing my hair*

Adera
    Participant

Why did the NSPD have to patrol so close to the secluded stargazing spot… by the border? We where taken off guard when the officers suddenly came up to the car and started asking questions, when we where… uhmm stargazing.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, i think there is a big secret over the border and the NSPD don't wanna make it public so easly……

And at least, last day of test! monday i will know if i'll be on the crew of the ship or not, but the examinator had a strange expression on his face tomorrow when he pass to me the package whit the final test……he sweetly wink at me when he others wasn't looking….mmmm

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.