Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Azrielle
    Participant

Donuts? of yes please… where my cream filled one?

Mwah!
    Az.

PS: A T C is coming soon as I create, and re-create some special blends…

Adera
    Participant

Is the space donut shop shaped like a donut?

taztexan
    Participant

Have I mentioned I make an excellent pole for donut ring tossing?? Space donuts would be even better and probly more challenging in a weightless environment, I'd not need to lay down??? *smirk…

Just sayN.. 

Pafe
    Participant

NSPDQuonsetBeta.jpg

Hiya's…

The NSPD Beta Quadrant Space Dock is on the launch pad.  All systems are go!  We are anticipating a problem free launch, and the Dock should be in place in the Beta Quadrant in a couple of days.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

We did need some material for the new Dock and the NSPD Deep Space 69 Station that is being constructed.  We've put in many requests for items and have yet to receive any replies.  Since the Mayor of Nymphomania has given us priority to acquisitions, we made a visit to NSPD Headquarters

NSPD Headquarters

We took a few things

And also from the Squad Room

Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

About the missing robot girl and boy…….strange voices run in the accademy where i'm training for my new space adventure.
    Seems like someone is trying to build a robot shemale in some secret bunker over the borderline…..strange light and rumors coming from there! a secret factory, maybe!?

plus, i have news…the launch of the first civil airship goes well, so they have moved the launch of the second one to june 20th….hard training days till that!

taztexan
    Participant

Hiya's…

On Patrol in the Alpha Quadrant

New rockets and…  Look!!  Yea!!!  Donuts!!!

We did find a small trace of the ion signature, but our detector is not powerful enough to track it.  We need a stronger probe.  Nothing else to report.

Pafe

A stronger probe *is* available.. Stop by my office this weekend for directions on it's use…  I'm pretty sure you know the basics, but a refresher course is never a bad thing. Might of missed things in earlier training… 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

It took a while, but the Beta Quadrant Space Dock is now in its permanent location.  All systems functioning and we're ready to begin our patrols tomorrow. 

Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uff…….i'm so focused on the match and on my pics…..

The space voyage is begin but i had totally forget to advice the NSPD we have a pretty donuts bar in our ship…..if you gonna patrol the Teta sector, look for us!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

There was a report of another ion burst in the Beta Quadrant.  Cpl. Satoire and I are on our way to investigate.  We will file a full report once our investigation is concluded.

We had to use the old pedal rockets… the new one are in the shop for upgrades.  I hope she remembered to pack extra donuts.

Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

NSPD Deep Space 69 Station – The lights are on and the station has been powered up.  We stopped in yesterday after our latest patrol and discovered that there is a donut shop already in place inside the NSPD Deep Space 69 Station.  It hasn't opened yet, but the sign read that it will be opening soon.

On our way out, we caught a glimpse of the Chief on her way to the Station.  We hope she finds everything satisfactory.

We're on the trail of the Ion Burst, which we think has something to do with the Robot disappearances.  We're going to track the signature of the ions as far as we can.  Wish us luck.

Pafe

Azrielle
    Participant

The new station looks simply fabulous! I even found that the promenade deck has a donut shop where they make little cream filled cake donuts in a bag with powdered sugar… ZOMG! I think I just gained 5lbs just thinking about it, lolz.

And Contrary to some evil rumour mongering, the reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated. WHOOT!

okies,

* inspection done, hops in speeder and returns to Headquarters.

Mwah!
    Az.

Pafe
    Participant
    NSPD BUNNY Div
    Space Patrol

Date:  15Aug12

Cpl. Satoire and I used the new Ion Tracker developed by our R&D department of the BUNNY Div.  We were able to track the pulses through the Beta Quadrant and spotted a light burst near a small grouping of planets.  There was a planet off in the distance by itself, not in this grouping. 

Cpl. Satoire named this system The Bocce Ball System, as it reminded her of the game. 

The ion pulse trail headed straight towards this distant planet.  We investigated and found that the atmosphere is oxygen sufficient for breathing (as is all of AChat space).  We are going to attempt to land our pedal rockets and investigate further.

Respectfully submitted from the Beta Quadrant
    SSgt. Pafe
    Cpl. Satoire

Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

NSPD BUNNY DIV.

Space Patrol

Date:  15Aug2012

We landed our pedal rockets near the place where the ion trail ended.  We discovered another craft there and some sort of glowing cave type entrance, or portal to what appears to be a chamber.  We set up a recording camera and a DVR to track our movements and to capture any evidence.

We saw someone inside this portal and upon deciding that he was our suspect got a closer look at this thing.  We are going to attempt to enter the chamber to get a look around.

Respectfully submitted
    SSgt. Pafe
    Cpl. Satoire

Pafe
    Participant
    NSPD BUNNY DIV.

Space Patrol

Report Addendum

Date:  15Aug2012

By the time we had gotten to the portal, the suspect was no longer in sight.  We entered the chamber and were immediately engulfed in a misty fog.  It dulled our senses and made it very difficult to see.

The chamber appears to be quite large, which is misleading when judging it from the outside.  Very mysterious and eerie.  We decided not to go any farther until we had some supplies with us.  We're going to exit the chamber and return to the Beta Quadrant Space Dock.

Respectfully submitted,
    SSgt. Pafe
    Cpl. Satoire

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.