Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Satoire and I are great at undercover work.  We're good on the covers, too.  Sometimes the covers get kicked to the floor. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

Some of us as just regular people like a school girl.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

you had stolen my word…….but you know, a part time work can be good for pay the rent of the school!

sexilicious
    Participant

hhhmmmmm decisions decisions what about a tempter i'm a fairly decent teaser lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No doubt about it, Sexi……

TightFit74
    Participant

lol, though the choices are obvious, I am everytime amazed with what else the forum can think of…

hmm, why not have a virtual world within a virtual world..? I have encountered a number of nspd officers, and they sure need our help to catch the kissing bandit…

sexilicious
    Participant

you encountered a number of them huh tight maybe you should quit jaywalking lol

mikekhaze
    Participant

hey tight,, as i look at the ncpd i dont see ur name on,, how bout u stop runnin n be a cop.. u seem to haf wat its req…

sexilicious
    Participant

but mike it's fun getting in trouble with these cops i've had a few run ins myself :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I don't had trouble whit them (my bad luck!?) but have some at school……just look at my personal report!

6875892002_efa4a14f98_z.jpg
    (can't find the way to make the background transparent and, for who don't remember or don't know, i'm a man but that is my avi!)

Did you think this help to find a part time job!? i hope soooo!  :-*

sexilicious
    Participant

hentai i don't think you are suppose to show confidential files
    next time though see if a video can be put in there hehe will show your skills : to potential employers

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A video……..dunno if someone had done one! aaand yes, you are probably right about confidential file, but you know……in time of economic crisis, every help is wellcome!   

mikekhaze
    Participant

but mike it's fun getting in trouble with these cops i've had a few run ins myself :

sexi everyone gets trouble jus by lookin at em,, we were guys who disobey the law too till we enjoy it.. now we are jus here to teach the youngs how to disobey the rules, law and regulations hehehehehehehe…..

sexilicious
    Participant

well i can't help but look they are so handsome in their cop outfit and sometimes there is that nice bulge too especially if i'm missing panties at the time and it shows

Adera
    Participant

Oh, and what do those officers do with their bulges?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.