Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ooh officer… your finger… please don't… mmnn. What, already done with the search? Huh, what do you mean with your finger not being long enough? Wait… that's too big… ooh god! Oooh… the head… it's inside… please, officer… be… be gentle with me.

I think you had find it out right here…….or that wasn't enough, my pretty friend!?   

but mike it's fun getting in trouble with these cops i've had a few run ins myself :

sexi everyone gets trouble jus by lookin at em,, we were guys who disobey the law too till we enjoy it.. now we are jus here to teach the youngs how to disobey the rules, law and regulations hehehehehehehe…..

disobey the rules!? nooooo, i had never do it……just, well, give them my personal touch, specially whit the regular uniform! and looks like teachers and schoolmate like my touch! the he he!

mikekhaze
    Participant

wow hentai u must be a very good boy to listen wat the police man gotta say,, even if the police man ask u to have a check up… i guess u will be into tat too huh..

Adera
    Participant

Ooh officer… your finger… please don't… mmnn. What, already done with the search? Huh, what do you mean with your finger not being long enough? Wait… that's too big… ooh god! Oooh… the head… it's inside… please, officer… be… be gentle with me.

I think you had find it out right here…….or that wasn't enough, my pretty friend!?   

I just wanted to hear from someone with first hand experience.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

so, probably you have to ask to blue and sexi……my tough

@mikekhaze: usually i am…….maybe to much good! this is why maybe some guys i met here tell they love me even if they know i'm a real boy!?

medjai
    Participant

You're just too charming hentai 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Doctor, you need some aid and your nurses are all busy!? ih ih!

medjai
    Participant

Seems like my nurses have been busy with someone else latley, I'm gonna have to search for new ones 

mikekhaze
    Participant

wow hentai u gotta keep it low,, some guy like good boys especially wen they obey the rules …. so always keep it low cos u may never know…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know i know………this is way i had closed the door to one of them, forever! he just wan had the controll on me, all the time and then involved me in a mess where i didn't had any fault. damn he and his jelouisy, even if he never admit it!

ok, my only fault was to make him encouter my wife and they start to fight for me! well, a one side fight, in real!……tsè!

sexilicious
    Participant

medjai you need to get on before i go in the room then

medjai
    Participant

I'm already behind you holding fury handccuffs dear 

sexilicious
    Participant

ooooooooo well what are you waiting for put them on and take me :

medjai
    Participant

*handcuffs you taking his time while pecking your neck with kisses up and down, once your wirsts are secure grabs you in his arms and takes you to his room*

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe looks like i'll be busy if anyone needs me guess you know where to find me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oook, if we need you, sexy, we come and knock at Dr. Medjai door……have fuuuun!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.