Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh, the doctor handcuffing his patients? 😮

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, yes, he is a medic, but he work in the NSPD, don't forget it, Adera…….i think his favourite room for examination is the interrogation room!

p.s.  have you ever notice the chain near the bed leg!? i hear rumors that was a special request of the doctor!

mikekhaze
    Participant

the cuff in the bed leg is a what…

@hentai,, i think u know too much too fast i mite hafta ask em to give a check to see whether ur a good guy whose on our side or a person in camouflage

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a full check up!? nooooooo! why!? did you think i'm a dangerous one!?

awwww, you don't know me and just you wanna punish me for nothing i have done!? how rough!

medjai
    Participant

@Adera: have you ever peeked in my office's drawer Adera? You might find a lot of things you wouldn't see in a doctor's hand 

@Hentai: my friend you need a full check up….I know a nurse or two who would take REALLY good care of you 

sexilicious
    Participant

tried taking care of hentai once in here but he never returned the message so it didn't go further lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uuuhh, yes, you are right sexi….my fault……i see u was so focused on your doctor. i will returned it, don't worry

@Adera: have you ever peeked in my office's drawer Adera? You might find a lot of things you wouldn't see in a doctor's hand 

That's a trap! i'm sure of it! medjai, you are a perverted doctor…….

medjai
    Participant

who? me? *innocent face*  :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

you can't hide those horns………they are more big then the pair my dragon girl have! 

mikekhaze
    Participant

@hentai.. lolxx u nice guy hmmmm,, tats a hard call.. well since u say be gentle okay.. ill try see if there are any nicely dress GUYS who can be extra gentle towards u,, so u cant say we r being rough n u may say u done nothing wrong so if wat u said is really nothing than have no fear mate..

@medjai.. well bro, nurses cant handle him if he retaliate plus the nurses u sent will eventually let him loose,, we gotta get some strong muscular guys for him.. once done his free to go… hehehehhe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ehi, mike,…..is this a sort of test to work in your pub or just a way to satisfy your luxury!? mmmh, or maybe both!?

and, hey, if you think i can't handle it, you are wrong!   

oh…btw, where is Superintendent Azrielle!? i don't had seen her around for a couple of days……is she under the Kissing Bandit!?

mikekhaze
    Participant

@hentai i guess so, or maybe she bz collecting leads n clues…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

or probably she is recruiting new agent and she's busy whit interview and practical demonstrations

sexilicious
    Participant

well as a nurse i might have to tie the patient down cause some patients aren't all there so might have to get the straight jacket out or something

hentaiboy69
    Participant

straight jacket or a good strong rope……..sexi, hope you don't work in the psychiatric ward. i heard it's really dangerous!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.