Skip to content

The Order of the Tudor Rose. O.T. ( Off Topic Comments )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Order of the Tudor Rose. O.T. ( Off Topic Comments )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Stone
    Participant

This is where you can add your thoughts and comments or shoot us down in flames  for our story-

The Order of the Tudor Rose.

Be kind   

Jayc  &   Stone.

tangoracer
    Participant

Thanks Stone and Jayc for carrying on with this great story can't wait for the next chapter keep it up

old_goat
    Participant

The story begs for additional chapters.
    Please continue the great work.

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure it will be a great success! A new distraction for long days. And perhaps some new ideas

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best luck for this project, Stone and jayC! i know you two can do it, the success of the story in the last contest is the proof of it, sooooo……don't be so much worried and try!

Brandybee
    Participant

Well,  Tudor Rose has certainly got my attention. It's turning out to be a very intriguing Sex club with a hint of  mystery and an interesting history too. 

And the sex scenes are hot 

Cant wait to read more.  Keep up the good work.

bluedenim
    Participant

I like it, it's good reading.

Lover
    Participant

Interesting and exciting story. Finllay I had the time to read everything and hope you continue

Stone
    Participant

Hello 

We have posted the next installments of the Tudor Rose story and as some members have requested, we have tried to keep our  story posts shorter to make for easier reading.

Obviously some posts will be longer than others to keep the flow of the story line, but we will try and keep the posts shorter or equal to an A4 sheet of paper

Thank you for all comments good and bad and please continue to post your comments. It's the way we learn and we can then take on your views and suggestions.

Thank you all for your support and we both hope you are all enjoying it thus far.

Best Regards.

Stone and Jayc.   :-*

PS.  Pafe, we are intrigued by your story too. We do hope you continue and post more.

PitVK
    Participant

I like how you work off each other.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks stone and jayc…  the long parts are wonderful and now the short parts are still wonderful and easy to read, especially when you're short in time.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover is right…..sometimes is really hard to read a long story cause time is alway so limited! I like the idea of shorten parts posted twice a day (morning and afternoon, for example!) cause it makes all easy!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Stone and Jayc… I am loving this story.  I look forward to each installment, it's well written with an air of mystery to it.  Thank you both so much for sharing this with the Forum Village.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Stone
    Participant

Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragements.

We have also had some good news ..  after a few little adjustments,  Jayc has had his story – Big Sur –  published on Literotica

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1578638&page=submissions
    ( Or you can get to it, by clicking on the green/blue world icon under his pic on his Forum posts )

I am really proud of him ..  Well done Baby.   

Lover
    Participant

WOW Our forum gets more and more members for literotica – another prove about the big quality of many stories here. We should advertize our forum there and get members for AChat…lol.

Big congrats jayc – I'm going to vote for it asap!

I am really proud of you… Well done Baby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.