Skip to content

The Order of the Tudor Rose. O.T. ( Off Topic Comments )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Order of the Tudor Rose. O.T. ( Off Topic Comments )

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

jeez…..after Momma_Andrea and Brandy, now Jayc! to don't mention Tight book who is out now……TRIPLE WOW!  😮 😮

Lover
    Participant

Will there beanother part of your great story?

jayc
    Participant

thats a big yes Lover, were on hiatus for a bit but there will be lots more coming in the near future and thanks for you support.

Lover
    Participant

Wonderful news jayc – was it a creative break? 

jayc
    Participant

with the contest stories posted we thought it would be a good idea for a break and we are woking on ideas for the story and long shifts at work have led us to take a break but we will be back soon

Lover
    Participant

I join Brandy in her words. It's a great story, hot actions and exciting plot. Did Hollywood already ask to get the performing/distribution rights?

Covems
    Participant

This is an excellent story… though the whole Dom/Sub thing is not my first choice of interest, the story line here is fascinating.  The characters are well developed and I can see the plot twisting in any direction.  Which to me, makes for good reading.  It reads like watching a film, and I like my books that way.

I have a vivid imagination, and it's easy for me to immerse myself into a good book.  This story is doing that for me… not as a participant, but as an observer.

I look forward to each installment of this and I'm anxiously awaiting the next one.  There's things I'd like to see happen, and I'm hoping they do.

mercer78
    Participant

Hiya guys been reading your story its pretty good have to be honest not really into the whole bdsm but it is still very well written well done puts my work to shame a bit congratulations.

Stone
    Participant

Thank you all for all your kind words and encouragement. We have also received PM's that have been very useful to us.

We take your BDSM comments on board and will be including vanilla scenes too as the story progresses.

Covems, you mentioned some ideas you would like to see happen,  please PM us your thoughts, who knows,  maybe we could work some ideas in,  if it fits with our story line.

Thank you again for your comments.  Please continue to do so,  good and bad. 

This is our first attempt at a large story and all advice,  creative critisims,  and suggestions can only help us to improve.

If you are too shy to post, tell Brandybee,  she isn't. 

bluedenim
    Participant

The stories are great, please carry on with them just as you have been. xx

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.