Skip to content

The Ring of Doom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? The Ring of Doom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

What's wrong with this  “Game”

For the last two weeks I have had this problem with the Busy signal on the Mouse Pointer and it's not going away.  I've waited, believe me.!!!!!  And I know It's not just me with this Problem.  My Internet Speed is 72 Mbps.

I come out of poker its there,  I press the friend/lovers/show myself Button its There.

I have to exit and Relog and recently after relogging its just sitting there with this Busy Ring and I have to Restart my P.C with Ctrl, Alt, Delete.

zoerink
    Participant

I have sometimes same problem Zu, i dont know why but i guess is a bug of the system.

dirtyElena
    Participant

Without going to deep into detail.
    e. g.
    IF you open the “Sex experience with Parter” Tab, your client will load the memberlist of who is online right now. You will see the update arrow icon by your mouse. While the circling arrows are shown, you must not do something that would initiate an other update/refresh task. That might set your client into an error, and the refreshing will never happen/end.

So, how to avoid the “update cylcling”: Do not click anything while the refresh icon is shown. That will do it for 95% of the time.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks Elena But, I think I'm doing that already…………. Well I think I am     

Lover
    Participant

I have it too when I go to sex experience. I always thought its my connection. But if I wait a while (in about 30 secs), the page is loaded and I can continue.

Update
    I just started the game using another internet connection, which is faster than my own one. Now it loaded really quick.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Well my internet connection is 72 Mbps.

I've tried what Elena has suggested and so far I haven't had any trouble.

So Far    :

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.