Skip to content

The rude, the crude and the downright nasty.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls The rude, the crude and the downright nasty.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    TanyaTanya
    Participant

Thank you all. xxx

jemell
    Participant

i agree guys will come up and just say things like heyyy bitch invite me mabey some day they will figure it out i came here to have fun not be called a bitch by an 4 >:(0 year old man !!!!!!

sinnnn
    Participant

Yea, I have my own personal stalker.  Somehow she keeps getting of my damn ignore list.

I always get a, Hi Bitch or Hello slut…several invites.  Nothing nice.  I have had several guys tell me off because I won't do them.  It happens, I tell them off, then breath and forget.

TightFit74
    Participant

Bobbler started a topic called “messin' around”, for tips and tricks on how to play the rude, the crude and the downright nasty… More input is always welcome

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm just more the cuss you out type an ignore after I get the last word.  :

TightFit74
    Participant

And your gentle natures suits you very well

sinnnn
    Participant

thank you, thank you.  I do so try. :

Anonymous

and despite the hard-ass side she projects here, she does have a soft side (oops, maybe i shouldn't have said that  : oh well)

more on topic (and you know i like to be the devil's advocate):
    this is a sex site.  achat is a sex program.  some guys are going to come on to you girls and be rude and crude…get used to it.  just put them on ignore and move on.  don't let it ruin your day…and don't take it personally and be so sensitive about it (yes cutie i think you are a little bit…but i admire your spunk and wanting to tell guys off sometimes…i know other girls who like to do that also)

and yes…if the line didn't work, he wouldn't use it.  there are women who would respond positively to him

@ janine: there are guys out there who consider your homosexuality a challenge, trying to turn you and get you into a room.  they could care less about what is written in your profile or under your avatar
    and it *still* amazes me how many people, guys and girls, write “no colds” or something to that effect.  it doesn't work…never has, never will.  and i'm sure people see that and cold invite just to piss the person off

sinnnn
    Participant

@Bobby- You know there are times I want to kick you in the kneecaps and then kiss you after.  :-*

Well if someone feel as tho they have the right to be rude for a come-on, then they should expect the verbal glass of water to the face.   
    No Cold invites work, babe, just not 80% of the time.  At least it cuts down some of the cold invites, there are ppl out there that can read.

Janine Dee
    Participant

As far as putting anything in the profile that you expect a person to read… I know I can usually be sure they won't, but at that point I feel they have then entitled me to treat them however I choose. Sort of like a sign that says “Trespassers will be shot.” If you then trespass, you can't bitch about getting shot.

That said at this point responses are more rewards from me. I tend to simply use a little i ignore where they can't even be sure I'm on. I even let those damn cold invites click to zero unless they pop in when I'm character editing and the like. I just don't want to give them the time or energy.

Adera
    Participant

Janine I usually treat them the same way as you do .

TightFit74
    Participant

Even though playing them for a while can be pretty gratifying ( I agree with Janine that coming on rude deserves the same treatment back), I can understand that for girls the situation is different. You got so many more cold invites then we (or maybe I should just say me), so I can understand just ignoring them by letting the timer run out to zero or putting them o ignore list. Usually, when I let the timer run to zero, I et no send requests. They get the point

Lover
    Participant

Sure, girls get much more cold invites than we men. And I agree with you: If they aren't willing to read the profile they don't deserve a friendly “come in”.

JennyT
    Participant

This reminds me of a very rude telemarketer one of the girls had to deal with at work …

If they aren't willing to read the profile they don't deserve a friendly “come in”.

Make the “straight” (aka closet bi) guys leave me aloneeeeeeee

-edit-
    And in my AChat window as I was typing that here …

“Hi Jenny”
    “Wanna fuck?”

Lover
    Participant

And… did you want to? 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.