Skip to content

The Secrets of The Stallion. O T

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Secrets of The Stallion. O T

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stone
    Participant

This story was inspired by a role play that I was a part of in  The Ice House. 

With the encouragement and blessing of  Brandybee, Jayc and Tightfit74,  I made it into the story that it is today.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have in writing it, and putting the idea together as a Stand alone story.

Special thanks to my three friends who were the inspiration and encouragement throughout. Without their support, I may never have put pen to paper.

Please enjoy and post your comments. I have much to learn.

bluedenim
    Participant

It's Magnificent, Stone!  :-* :-* :-*
    I wish I'd been in on the role-play that inspired it, lolz.
    You really brought the Ice House to life and I love the references to what Brandy got up to previously with Bear & the egg & the chair, lolz
    It's lovely and very, very sexy, I got my own rabbit out when we got to Safi's orgasm…
    More, more, more, please!

Bear
    Participant

LolZ… well banana slugs are a distinct reference… Well done Stone.

Stone
    Participant

Thank you both for your comments.  You will no doubt find  references throughout.

I hope you both enjoy Chapter 2.  You may recognise more.  LOL.

@ Bear,  nice to see you back.

jayc
    Participant

great work, my partner in crime 

I know how much effort you have put into this project and turning it into a 3rd person tale was no easy task. like Brandy has already mentioned  i too like the little “Stone extra touches.”

so keep those chapters coming  and lets hit the bar to celebrate, not only you but to all the  recent additions by our talented writers to the forum story section 

so please excuse me  have i some reading to catch up on   

Brandybee
    Participant

Congratulations Stone on the successful completion of  the  “Novel” on Achat –  Secrets of The Stallion.

It's a hot read and quite educational of the antics carried on in The Ice House. 

I and I'm sure Jayc & Tighfit74 will approve of how you have transferred it quite successfully to a stand alone story.

Now I hope you and Jayc will continue the story  –  The Order of the Tudor Rose.

Well done to you.  Champagne and Roses  are sent your way. 

Stone
    Participant

Thank you for your kind words.  I hope Tight  does approves too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.