Skip to content

Players can now be Developers, Creators & Designers.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Players can now be Developers, Creators & Designers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am now Premium, too 

Rab
    Participant

cool 

Nicoquin
    Participant

the missionnary worth it too !
    Many many thanks !!!

Rab
    Participant

Dannyello
    Participant

Now, two free users not can make oral sex in room.In the futures this is possible?Now(when two free users enter in room)they not can make oral sex.

Dannyello
    Participant

More suggestion?

Dannyello
    Participant

With the development of the game you cold introduce some free?Should become more popular and much more will all. Gradually will contribute more may many.Now,two beneficiaries of the free program (if you come together in room)can not oral sex.Maybe might as one of position with oral sex become free.

Dannyello
    Participant

Are not adept gratuities,but many participants(various technical reasons)can not pay.To solve these problems(order not to decrease the interest)you could offer them small favors(clothing,position plus,etc.)Many will appreciate and interest in this wonderful game to grow even more.However the game is awesome and almost free, but must attend as many, to pay as many.Much respect and thanks.

Florent
    Participant

I can totally understand the frustration for those who cannot have access to the premium services, maybe more things should be free, I really don't know, i guess the conceptors of this game know what they're doing, and try to please the free members as much as they can. But they work on it, and they want to be paid for that. That's normal. If the people who created achat want to earn money with it, no one can blame them ! They got a fine idea, a great concept, and I hope it will make them become richer than Bill Gates in the future… And those words come from a horrible anti-capitalist frog-eater guy…

I just want to say one thing : i really prefer to pay and not to have a lot of commercial advertisments on this program ! I mean, as long as it don't get too expensive… For the moment, I think it's ok. It would be hard for me to pay more…

Anyway, i do understand your point of view, danyello.

Peace.

Dannyello
    Participant

No,my problem is this:y have money ,i want to pay but technical can not.There are two ways:credit card and check;i tried the card but the answer was:you have submitted too many times recently -and by check is very difficult and takes a lot time.Easiest wold be by phone but this option is not offered.But this is my problem and i have to solve.Discussion in General,i like this game more and i after a while he wants to lose.I like all participants(good or evil);each has its charm and personality.Is extremely relaxing and wold be good to attend(and pay)ass many.Thank you very much again.

Dannyello
    Participant

Are not adept gratuities,but many participants(various technical reasons)can not pay.To solve these problems(order not to decrease the interest)you could offer them small favors(clothing,position plus,etc.)Many will appreciate and interest in this wonderful game to grow even more.However the game is awesome and almost free, but must attend as many, to pay as many.Much respect and thanks.

Dannyello
    Participant

Following this idea(must attend as many,to pay as many)I suggested this for Free(favors).

tom
    Participant

For free users I can suggest to go with a premium user into the room to have oral sex…
    Regards,
    tom

Dannyello
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Tom.

Dannyello
    Participant

For free users I can suggest to go with a premium user into the room to have oral sex…
    Regards,
    tom

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.