Skip to content

Players can now be Developers, Creators & Designers.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Players can now be Developers, Creators & Designers.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Got one question, first make a summary:
    Only premium members can buy in shop – ok
    Free members can subscribe for 3 day or a month and then can buy – ok
    Allt the clothes/dresses you buy and still are wearing if your premium membership ends you will stay as long as you wear them – ok
    After premium membership (free member again): If you remove clothes they will stay in your box. You can´t wear till your´re premium member again

What´s with extra sex-poses you buy during premium membership?

Thanks, Lover

tom
    Participant

What´s with extra sex-poses you buy during premium membership?

They will be available when you will be premium member again, just like purchased clothing.

Regards,
    tom

Lover
    Participant

Thanks, Tom

Rudi
    Participant

Fashion Design

Hello!
    Sorry for my english..
    I think, that would be good to give opportunity editing textures all clothes and underwear. Often want to wear something new, clothing in the game is not enough.
    If open access to the files of textures of clothing, the authors were able to create their own designer fashions. As well as offering them to others.
    What do you think about this?

Janine Dee
    Participant

To the development team… you could make us pay A$ for the designing privilege (or make it another premium perk) while  making sure all designers click an agree box that AChat retains the rights to their designs.

I think people would go for it.

To those who would want to go for it, there may be security concerns as you would have SOME sort of access to the operating type system of AChat, OR they would have to have you send it to them, they would make sure there's nothing hostile in the coding and THEN put it up.

Rudi
    Participant

To implement the custom texture editing NOT required  access to the operating type system of AChat. You can use this method:
    designers buy at the shop pack standart textures, and download it from site. After  editing,  will copy your own textures in special subfolder in folder with game. Games at startup, custom textures will be loaded from this subfolder. Publication design textures can be done in a special section of the site with moderation AChat  Team.
    This scheme works fine in other games… I think that's very interesting to implement this in Achat.

iiuneek
    Participant

id loe to make some outfits for male n female n maybe try new poses. i make them on secondlife

hatcher
    Participant

I have seen many other sites where the user can make and even sell them and  make earnings with the site gets a share of it. Is that possible for here?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't know about other sites, but the nature of the A$ means the site wouldn't really get much out of getting a share of A$. It WOULD increase the A$ people are spending, but the A$ would be flowing to an individual rather then out of the system where it would require people to purchase more A$.

So they do have a fiscal reason against it.

Lover
    Participant

We also had some offers about making clothes and giving/selling them the A-Team. But there never has been an answer.

Adera
    Participant

Btw I just find the name A-Team so funny for them 😀

Lover
    Participant

I gave them this name when I started AChat. It happened before I have known you, A-dera 😉

TightFit74
    Participant

The A-team (tv-show, love it!) consists of 4 members, one unofficial. So far we've met Face (moneyman) and BA Baracus (engineer), missing the mastermind of Hanibal Smith and the crazyness of Murdock (unofficial member, insane pilot)… If they flew in Hanibal, would FF poses be possible? (I know, wrong thread but a reference to the thread: Dear development team https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,612.0.html)

Cats
    Participant

Player Developers, Creators & Designers.

i see loads of requests for clothing and so on why don’t u make members developers .
    it is easier for the creators of achat and they could set a fee to every submition and u get more difrent styles of clothing u can also set a price where the developers cant go above and u can take a % tage of each sale.

also have them pay a fee to submit in shop ofc and so on . u can even say for a surtain subscribtion they can become a developer for clothing and give stock body mesh where they can make clothing from.

u will keep it in hand and u get ur dollars anyway because good developers will sell more and earn a lil but they will put it back in with new clothing.

then u creators can focus on other stuff like poses rooms or where u are busy with 😉

Davina4
    Participant

i agree as such, or just open a designer shop, give the designers the things they need to make clothes, for a small fee, then take a % of sales from the store. sooooooooooooo many would love to do more. it really is a money spinner for achat and a great place for designers to make a little while making our lifes even better

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.