Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I've seen that line too, it's really bad.

Bear
    Participant

Sex?
    oh come on, you all miss General Chat and it's brilliant pick up lines!

typically respond to that “Male”

TightFit74
    Participant

Jenny, I do! miss General Chat…lol

Antebellum
    Participant

Congrats on the 300….and…still waiting for that riding lesson…  :-* 

Bear
    Participant

Haven't forgotten my dear,…besides I have a new box of Junior Mints by the bedside waiting for you

Adera
    Participant

I just checked in achat and someone completly random has left me her msn while I've been offline.

Lover
    Participant

Now you know about your big attraction

sinnnn
    Participant

I hate when they ask if I want to msn or “CHAT”.  Or the message that say “Hey you want to see my real DIck?”  I mean really isn't that what lil boys use to ask us in school.  WTF do I want to see a picture of it for.  I know what a dick looks like.  Unless it does something REALLY unique, I don't need to see a picture. 

Oh my other favorite is, “Hi, its been a long time how are you?”  Honestly I never talked to this person ever but they would have me think that we have.  Mind games.  Mind games now, lol.

Adera
    Participant

I've been approach by a guy saying “I was just fucked by a big black cock”, I really don't know what to respond to that… maybe “good for you”.

Bear
    Participant

Not certain if you are writing what you meant,…some guy saying he was fucked by a BBC? :

If you're getting cold calls, with that opening line,…and are offended…I told the groupie once when she was pestered by such a one to simply say

“How quaint,…but my boyfriend is a full blooded Sioux and I am not interested in downsizing”

Adera
    Participant

Yeah he told he was fucked by an BBC, there are quite a few guys out there that wants a mistress shemale to fuck them.

Anonymous

could be a bi-guy…or a homo

and i don't get it. who says that the girls have to reply to every obnoxious comment they get from the guys. i know there is fun in that…putting the guy in his place…but wouldn't it be just as easy to ignore them and not comment at all?

Bear
    Participant

They don't,..I would ignore or just say no thanks,..but some are persistent.

Sounds he was looking for a partner for his fantasy with Adera,..unless he was being obnoxiously pushy about it, I'd ignore

Tell her him you are Lofn incarnate  more than capable of giving him pleasure…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lofn?

And I ignore because I have the genuine concern that any sort of acknowledgment would be taken as encouragement.

Adera
    Participant

I just found it to be a bad pick up line. I usually ignore them or just tell them I'm sorry and that I'm not into that.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.