Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Lofn?

Scandinavian Goddess of illicit passion

primarily a facilitator of marriage,..but known to cross and encourage the,..forbidden

Lover
    Participant

Illicit passion, hmmmm

Almost the best is to ignore. But some are soo intrusive, they get their reward

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ahh, very nice.

Adera
    Participant

I don't need to be a goddess to give someone pleasure .

Anonymous

I don't need to be goddess to give someone pleasure .

ROTFL

Adera
    Participant

Oh I make sure to take some pleasure too

sinnnn
    Participant

and i don't get it. who says that the girls have to reply to every obnoxious comment they get from the guys. i know there is fun in that…putting the guy in his place…but wouldn't it be just as easy to ignore them and not comment at all?

But what would be the fun in that.  Just slinging quietly back into the night and leaving no reply.  I say give them what they asked for- a verbal fucking, yes its not the fucking that they wanted, but its still a fuck.

And why would he think that because your a she/male you HAVE to be into the guys or vise versa.  You should have asked him what was the name of that BBC, say things for the heads up :, I'll go check him out.

@Bear
    Hmmmm soooo you want to share that boyfriend.  LOL

Adera
    Participant

I didn't ask who it was and I don't remember the guy. I think some guys (quite a few actually) hope to find a shemale that wants to fuck them in their ass, well its not my thing.

Covering behind Sinnnn I point at the bad people “tell them off please” .

Bear
    Participant

Ah,…Adera this is where you are wrong,…Goddesses are worshiped,..adored,…

We have been blessed this day with the visit of such

The Goddess of Supreme Awesomeness…sinnnn

@sinnnn no, be my guest, I am certain you'll have him stripped of his manhood and reduced to  a whimpering pool of genetic material before the night's end

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe well sinnnn does add some flare to the forum

sinnnn
    Participant

Awww shucks ya'll, got me blushing. :

Adera
    Participant

Mmm maybe I can make you blush some more *licking lips*, atleast if I get some help from Janine.

sinnnn
    Participant

Ahhhh blows kisses to you all. and the goddess takes a bow, not too deep a bow(don't want to show everything now ) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

@Adera
    please do try.

Adera
    Participant

Oh is that a challenge?

Walking up to Sinnnn from behind as she sits infront of her computer, I bend down, my mouth close to her ear and in a breathy voice “I don't have anything witty for you right now, but I can try something else… revered goddess”.

Sliding myself around the chair, straddling her lap I cradle her face in my hands. Looking deep into her eyes I bend down and give her a soft kiss on her lips pushing lightly at them with my tongue untill she parts her lips for me. Pushing my tongue inside her mouth I play with hers feeling it softly against mine.

Breaking the kiss I slide myself down off of her, my hands following me, stroking her body as I kneel infront of her. Pushing her legs apart gently I lean in breathing a hot breath against her panties, looking up at her I lick my lips and smile wickedly.

TightFit74
    Participant

Is this the right place for this post? Shouldn't it be in erotic fantasies, maybe even at a campfire? 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.