Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Think that was established,…

reminds me of the Bernard Russell story,..

He was sitting next to a rude woman,…when finally pushed beyond his limits asked her “Would you have sex with me for million dollars?”
    she pondered answered yes…He then asked “Would you have sex with me for ten dollars?”
    she got upset,…stiffened and replied,..”No,..what type of woman do you think I am?”
    to which he replied,..”I think we established that, we are just negotiating the price”

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL, I LIKE that!!!!

I've actually had people pester me with “Would I have sex with a guy for X amount?”

I always said no because my self-esteem would be one of the few things I couldn't get (back) with the cash.

I mention this because there are a great many “homo” girls selling themselves to the guys… and then offering to have sex with me for free.

TightFit74
    Participant

After the remark about my spouse, she got what she deserved, then I put her on my ignore list. Other than that I find it beneath my dignity to give people like this the light of day. As far as her name is concerned, it would be too much credit to mention it here.

Adera
    Participant

They never ask me or offer me any A$ and I don't have a spouse they can bitch about. If I where to give or recieve A$ it would be with someone I really like and not for sex.

I find it quite pitifull when people say “please” after I've told them off.

@Janine: I've come across a few of those girls and I've wondered about that. It seems very whorish to me to offer sex to someone for money when your actually not interessted in them . Its just about the A$ then.

TightFit74
    Participant

As far as I am concerned, it is a flaw in the gifting system. It promotes prostitution. Fine by mine, but don't bother me with it. I have and will never pay for sex. I'd rather use my left hand

Bear
    Participant

Is a flaw to the system, does not seem quite as prevent at this point as it was a couple months past. Straight to ignore anymore if approached as such.

last night:

her: fuck u bear
    stunned a wtf moment
    then at least a qualifier
    Her: I want bear meat
    (been awhile since I heard that line)

Adera
    Participant

People that are lacking in english can come of as very rude… I do hope my english is sufficient enough.

TightFit74
    Participant

I agree with Adera, some people can seem very rude because of their english (and yes, it is more tham sufficient, at least to me) and most of them simply are rude…

Bear
    Participant

Indeed,…can only imagine my frustration if the site was in Dutch or Swedish…bound to innocently make a rude remark…at least she qualified her request,…reworded…the initial shock,…caught me by surprise…

TightFit74
    Participant

That's why I refrain from words like “always” and “never”. There is always the exception to the rule…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yes, but to be fair if I was trying to pick up a woman in a language I was not familiar with I would be striving to NOT be as agreesive as many get. That's not to say I don't make sure to grade on a curve, but there are plenty that basically prove that a-holes are one thing all the peoples of the world have in common.

TightFit74
    Participant

LMAO

TightFit74
    Participant

The thing is Janine, there are people with more than 3 braincells (like you) and people with less…

Lover
    Participant

It's very hard to live with less than 3. You need one for breathing, one for eating and one for…

TightFit74
    Participant

Hard but possible and the ALL seem to flock together on AChat… 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.