Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

Worst one I ever got was a guy just came right out and asked if I wanted to watch him stick a spoon in his butt on cam.
    IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

Tea spoon or soup spoon ? 

Lover
    Participant

Girl: Do you wanna se naked pics from em?  (I post it literally)
    Me: I don't know  (think I confused her, lol)

Bear
    Participant

wonder who em was?
    wonder if they knew naked pictures of them floating about :

Unhealer
    Participant

fucking cold invites from guys, I said I was bi to stop pissing the shemales off

Anonymous

@urban I didnt want to find out. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

islandsun
    Participant

One  guy does`nt say hi ! He just keeps coming at me with >You want to fuck my big black cock !  Ah  so classy >NOT he`ll say no why ? > I`LL say  ……. ah  TO BAD  then you can`t suck your self off ! buddy !  …….. I know I`m bad !  Man I got in trouble w that line before !

Unhealer
    Participant

my thumbs double jointed… cant suck my own cock though

Adera
    Participant

I've seen a shemale do that to herself, I had to try it after that. I figured I would be able to do it since I'm limber but I couldn't. Well she had a longer cock than me so she cheated. *pout*

@Christina: A spoon… ewwwww.

I was just online chatting with Christina and a guy starts chatting to me writing all the nasty stuff he could think of at the moment. “Like incest?”, “Want to be my stepsister”, “come and fuck my tight ass”, “I cum a lot” and even more stuff. I don't care about people approaching me like that and incest is not in my book.

Unhealer
    Participant

i get that from almost every girl on there who dares lift a finger to initiate conversations. “wanna fuck me?” “im so wet” “blah blah blah something about how I like to lick assholes or swallow cum or something”
    yeah im pretty flexible too, would have to go back into taekwondo or something similar to get my splits back though

Anonymous

A very quick path to my ignore list is to start wanting “family time” on Achat. YUCK!

Unhealer
    Participant

monday night is family game night

islandsun
    Participant

OK  now I remeber : one guy 1 yr ago up until 2 months ago ! He would call me the worst names and demand me to go into the room w him . Me as hard headed  as I am , was calm ,polite just told him I` m talking to my friends , he still went on ! WELL SORRY TO SAY  !  They next time he invited me I accepted , ah I BITCH SLAPPED HIM >Moral > be nice > will be nasty when mutual ! p.s he said hi a month ago !

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha there are some really stupid people out there, a girl came onto me asking for how long I wanted to play with her offering prices for different amount of time. I can't help but dislike that delusional girl now, why in the world would I pay for sex with her when it is probably boring as shit too. I'm saving my A$ for clothes and poses. If she wants better success she should try to pick up people having Sex Maniac in their profile rather than Talkative.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera …….. I`m down with that  !

sinnnn
    Participant

Hey Adera,
    5min-100A$
    30-500A$

A kiss and a smile, priceless :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.