Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

LMAO,..good suggestion Tight

I had an age bias against the younger women at first,..but after some wonderful experiences threw them out. It's one reason I emphasize the need for chat prior to rooming. If they can't get it done in the lobby they certainly are doubtful when rooming.  The Av's are and should be a neutralizer to that,..let the fantasy control.

And I really do hate that “be my daddy line…”

islandsun
    Participant

Well had 1 guy that wanted me to be his daughter ! freaky deaky ! 😮

Anonymous

@Sunny,ewwwwww gross!  IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh let's throw that blood in the water…

Sigmund Freud held that one's first image of those opposite sex was based on their respectively gendered parent. Hence the women who like men who remind them of their father that you always hear about.

Going even further to say a distinct attraction to an older person of that respective gender has NO Mommy/Daddy relation?

Personally I'm fairly ambivalent, but with all the unanimous “icks” I decided to mix it up a bit. 

islandsun
    Participant

OMG    > That does`nt put me in a werid catagory , because I like  perfer older  men  ! 😮

Bear
    Participant

Only if u refer to them as “daddy” :

Janine Dee
    Participant

“Weird?” It's actually fairly common.

The question would be if they arose similar feelings of protection, wisdom,  or guidance, or other “fatherly” type roles/traits.

But again, it's REALLY common.

TightFit74
    Participant

Works the other way around as well… Men going through their second adolesnecy (aka midlife crisis), looking for someone young with whom they can refind their youth, leave their experience behind and go through new experiences with a fresh/different view..

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's true. I was just getting more into the Freudian parent image concepts.

Janine Dee
    Participant

All right, but can you say that about all women who are attracted to older men? Or men who are attracted to older women. Just look at the current cougar craze, that practically SCREAMS Freudian mommy issues.

Lover
    Participant

I think the difference is if you only are attracted by older/younger persons or if it's the mind or attitude you like. Then it's not really a question of age, though in general it's true: Older people are more consolidated than younger ones.

Zinah
    Participant

Derails back to the worst pick up lines ever. 

laziest so far: 

I wnt 2 xxx with u 

:  OMG stab my eyes out, PLEASE!  Seriously?  That's the BEST you can do?

This mornings, rudest:

Him:  hi
    him:  i love cumming
    me:  18 is a bit young for me, dear.
    Him:  u care about age?
    Me:  Yes
    Him:  alright. ur loss.
    Him:  women who squirt for me i automatically gift em. 3000 A$
    Me:  And now you've offended me.  I”m  not your whore.  Do not send me any more messages.  Good bye.
    him:  fine bitch

And there, is why sometimes *age matters*  ~sigh~

Lover
    Participant

He tried his best, he really is talkactive, lol.

This is the best evidence: Good to have ignore-button

Bear
    Participant

When they start paying that much it is a sad sign of desperation.
    18?…the kid is maxing out his mothers credit card for scrip at A$3000 a pop.

Adera
    Participant

@Zinah: Its really sad that they get so rude when your trying to be reasonable with them, only thing one can do is don't care… and post their failures here.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.