Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

In Sweden when Santa comes to give out the presents on the evening of the 24:th (yeah that's how it works over here) his catchphrase is “Are there any nice kids here?”, I'd love to say “No, but there is a naughty girl” in return to that.

alstott
    Participant

Wow  I think i have the wrong Job

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera   naughty  , just a little wild side !  That my friend is a good thing in life !  

alstott
    Participant

@Adera keep dreaming and believe in it maybe someday Santa knocks on your door and punish you , in a good way

alstott
    Participant

OMG a Girl says> let me ride your face ,wanna cum in your mouth so abnormal that you nearly drowning, swallow it and i hope you will throw up to make me totally satisfied, are you in it?

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny when did i take my pants off? Am a bit shy and usually don't do that in public…

alstott
    Participant

Damned Tight dont be shy, do it let the world see it haha

Janine Dee
    Participant

You know you probably had a good time if you can't remember when you took your pants off.

islandsun
    Participant

LOL I do seem to recall a 1 time , waking up w out my panties ! hahaha!   W guy sleeping on my arm ! Ugly coyote time ! you want to chew your arm off ! to get out of there , before he wakes up !  😮 😮 😮

alstott
    Participant

Haha and what the guy thinks as he waked up a lonely bloody arm next to him> omg did i eat her?

TightFit74
    Participant

I don't feel shame (not the same as shyness) in showing my family jewels. Just worried that the guys might crawl away crying and loose their libido HAHAHA

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not just the guys. 

alstott
    Participant

I´m tryin some pick up lines , but i wonder why they wont work for example-Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs.
    or this one-Hey baby, wanna play lion? OK. You go kneel right there and I'll throw you my meat.

Ardeur
    Participant

@alstott You might want to try those lines in a bikerbar… although, if they work, you'll probably be crawling out… 

alstott
    Participant

Should I? and this does it work?-Thanks for the blow job last night. (What blow job? I didn't give you one.) You didn't? You owe me one.
    maybe this-I have the entire dictionary written on my dick. Want me to put some words in your mouth?? 

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.