Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott I think you want to win the competition “Worst pick-up line ever” lol

Bear
    Participant

Seems to be trying…

alstott
    Participant

Sometimes i`m full of mischief   but ,please don`t take everything too seriously , i`m just a funny guy, mostly

Lover
    Participant

Remembering an old joke:
    A guy says “On my dick is written Lisa. It's the name of my girl.” Another guy says “On my dick is written Wendy.”
    “Is it the name of your girl?”
    “No, when it's extended you can read: Welcome to New York and have a nice day

alstott
    Participant

I`ve decided to bring on two pick up lines every day here`s the next ones
    What's your favorite sound? My favorite sound is my balls slapping your ass. You can hear it? :Dhaha
    Hey baby! Wanna play superheroes? I'll be Superman and fuck you faster than a speeding bullet.

Ardeur
    Participant

If you want to try those lines “in the wild” you better be Superman or you might want to call an ambulance in advance…

islandsun
    Participant

guy > Even we never been to gether , I love you !   

alstott
    Participant

Bad Guys @Ardeur you cant catch a speeding bullet

Ardeur
    Participant

If you catch a speeding bullet most of the times you just were in the way already, besides, you need a little time to aim or you might bump something crucial on a sudden obstacle. 

*sees alstott speeding away and bouncing off an amsterdammertje with bulging eyes and a face that's turning whiter as time passes*

(for those that aren't familiar with Amsterdan or the Netherlands in general: an amsterdammertje is a pole made out of stone, concrete or sometimes even cast iron that comes up to about 1 meter(~3 feet) and is generally used to mark off pedestrian areas or in very busy or less law abiding areas to keep cars off the sidewalks)

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott      IS A BIG HAM !   you egg it on  ! LOL

alstott
    Participant

Sunny , this is what you doing with guys? throwing eggs on it? shame on you bad girl lol  @Ardeur oh you have superpowers too,let`s create a federation

sinnnn
    Participant

Let me take you home..We can play house…I”ll pretend your the door and slam you    ( a friend told me that one :)

alstott
    Participant

I'd love you like a snowstorm: I'd give you 8 to 10 inches and you wouldn't be able to leave the house for 3 days. 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott You know too many of them. I bet you use them all the time   :  :

alstott
    Participant

lol  what you think how many slaps i can take?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.