Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ sinnnn aw come on let it rip !      Bleeping on achat  lol

sinnnn
    Participant

lol, honestly the only non cussing word I used was YOU, and AND..everything else was ^%&^$%#@$@^&*(()*()*()&*$#@!!

alstott
    Participant

haha @sinnnn you ever hear something from this guy again?
    a girl says >you wanna me suckin  you off you lil men whore ?you better pray im not gettin your evil dick, i`ll rip of this cursed monster and now what

Adera
    Participant

Good thing Tight and Ardeur are here, I got a really stupid guy from Holland after me a lil while ago. He asked me for a MSF 3some but I said I was busy and that I'd rather be fucked right now, then he asked the same thing again and being civil I asked if he hadn't read my last reply. I got a “Yes hun” to that and the an invite… wtf… he didn't read shit of what I sent him.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera  :-[

Unfortunately stupid guys are everywhere…

Adera
    Participant

Yeah they are but its good to be reminded that someone else from the same city can be very nice at times.

TightFit74
    Participant

lol, I do hope you mean Holland is a country… Too many think it is the capitol of belgium or switserland already…lol

Adera
    Participant

Of course I know that, the guy was from Amsterdam btw. There are people out there that thinks Oslo is the capital of Sweden. :

TightFit74
    Participant

Glad some of us are keeping the rep of Holland high. I have a high opinion of Swedes, as I know a few that are intelligent and very nice…

islandsun
    Participant

Holland , home of the dutch  That`s where my giant lives , Belguim is a country of it`s own , my grampa came from there ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny: you know your geography!

Actually it is the Netherlands. Holland a 'slang'-name, meaning hollow land. Since a big part of the Netherlands is beneath sealevel..

Ardeur
    Participant

Usually there's only one thing I'm trying to keep up here and it doesn't have anything to do with reputations… 
    But overall at the end of a 'session' I get nothing but compliments, so I guess in a way I am…

And calling the Netherlands Holland is almost like calling the good old US of A Florida, almost…

*warps to some historical facts, leave now if you don't want to learn*

During the development of the Netherlands, which started out as a republic btw, we had provinces, at that time still states and city-states. Two of those were called Noord(North)-Holland and Zuid(South)-Holland. These were areas at the coast with higher economical strength then the “backwater”-states. Europe at that time was quite unstable with wars and religious unrest, so these small states formed a pact against the greater powers like France and Spain and in that pact both Hollands were most powerful, which is likely the cause, besides being easier and shorter, that our little frog-country(silly translation of a dutch traditional nickname for our country) became known as Holland worldwide.

*leaves lecture-mode and soapbox*

It wouldn't surprise me if most people would think of Holland and the Netherlands as two separate countries.

TightFit74
    Participant

This republic being a base for the american model of the republic. Representatives of the US came to Holland to study dutch republic, as it united states and city-states that were worlds apart from eachother, similar to us conditions at those times. Freedom of speech and religion most important pillars of society.
    Under Spanish oppresion (correct me if I am wrong, Ardeur) a king was sought to unite the republic and other parts of the Netherlands. This being the founding father of the dutch royal family.

Better stop now before I am chased away…lol

Adera
    Participant

Kinda interesting with all those provinces in your small country. I remember when I was young and noticed the connection between Holland and the Netherlands… I was a bit annoyed because there where apparently two names.

Bear
    Participant

Very interesting tidbit,…especially for one like me whose roots on one side of the paternal family line trace back to the Dutch traders who settled on the eastern seaboard of the US prior to independence. I think I understand your point Ardeur, but Napoleon did create a Nation of “Holland” with his puppet king of a brother naming it such after the largest providence. The republic of the Netherlands was formed not long afterwards  with the return of one of the Williams…first ,…fourth, a bloodline of the “Orange”,  I can't remember specifically which, who had been in exile in England.
    (I was a history buff,…still am to some point,…the Napoleonic campaigns a fascinating  period)

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.