Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

hamsterdamn

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer  Thats the party place !

Ardeur
    Participant

Reminds me of the movie 'Amsterdamned', it's a dutch classic, just like 'De Lift' and more recently 'Sint'. I suspect that those not familiar with the dutch language will have to find subtitles if you want to be able to follow it fully.

alstott
    Participant

I remember me of those two , of course they have other titles in our country, one was produced at the early 80`s and the other at the end of the 80`s as far as i can remember and both are movies from dick maas am i right?

islandsun
    Participant

John B. Good is my giant freind  in Holland ! at 6ft6 , I asked him  If it was the land of giants ! lol He looked up my family in Belguim ! Sweet freindly giant  , known him for 1 1/2 now !

Ardeur
    Participant

All 3 of them are directed by Dick Maas, he's just about the only one here that makes good movies in a hollywood-like style. Sint was in the theaters end 2010.

TightFit74
    Participant

Actually, the Netherlands is still the country with the tallest (average) people in the world… With 6 feet, I am average in height, looking girls in the eyes at the same level regularly (and I like my girl to be petite…), often having to look up . 6''6 is not that exteme for dutch men..

islandsun
    Participant

6 ft 6 not extreme  ! The land of giants !  The tallest Ive being out with , the guy was`nt quite 6 ft 9  !!!! Drool !

TightFit74
    Participant

Don't ever visit Sunny, you may never want to leave again…lol

islandsun
    Participant

Hahahha ! that`s what my friend said ! lol But I`d feel like I`ve died and gone to heavon  !    He offered to be my tour guide ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

Darn, that job opening taken already…

TightFit74
    Participant

Ok, thought I'd share this one with you…

her: cold invite
    me: I do speak english and I do have a vocabulary, too bad you're not interested
    her: cold invite
    me: (started writing a follow up message, saying: a 3rd cold will get you ignored)
    her: I am interested; 3rd col d invite
    me: a 3rd cold will get you ignored
    ignore…

islandsun
    Participant

Guy > Does matter I`m dying !                Me > Oh I`m sorry !     

Ardeur
    Participant

Heh, if the guy was dieing, he'd be better off paying a pretty girl to stop by and ease him into the here-after with some 1-on-1 action instead of tiring himself out behind a computer… 

islandsun
    Participant

REALLY !  Was same married guy !  Opps that , went over board w me ! Had too cancell him was getting creepy !

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.