Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Guy > You look like a bad ass !           Guy > Hey  Baby want to chat in my room  , I just cleaned it  >Me – A+ on cleanliness > Guy – does that mean a yes ! 

Zinah
    Participant

” hello sexy angel!”
    ” wanna fly on the flight of maniac passion?”

:    : 

He wins!  He's the only one worthy of posting in the last week or so….  Wow…..

But wait, there's more!

His second attempt:

“hello wonderful girl!”
    “im so hot and i wanna try a great experiece with a sexy angel like u”

islandsun
    Participant

Ok enough !  This flashing green eye wicca , chin up , cast a spell on guy > @~#%^*+  DONE  >Evil Grin

alstott
    Participant

I know it`s not really a pick up line but….
    she>hi wanna buy pics for 300 A$
    me >hi and no thx
    she>hot pics see my hairy pussy
    me >well thx again but i`m still not interested
    she>250 A$
    me >oh wait now i know who you are
    me >i`ve your pics already
    she>what?
    me>yeah a guy send them for free
    me >damn you really have a jungle down there
    …..and there she was gone and put me on her ignore list

islandsun
    Participant

GUY >Don`t worry I don`t have HIV ,you can come w YUCK  !    ………Guy says thats ok I have alot $…… there`s alot more girls then you in here ! you asshole ! They see my blue star , hello ! I paid for that !  And proud of it !  With my head held high !

Urban
    Participant

5 minutes ago :

Her : A$ 1500 ok ?
    Me : you make my day, you are tagged as Hommo, so try with a girl..
    Her : for gift i do all
    Me : no thanks ….

End

Starting to be a little bit pissed off by this kind of request

Adera
    Participant

I guess she was fishing for A$ to pay her membership and guess are more likely to pay her.

If she really is a lesbian I don't think you'd get much fun from it Urban so rejecting her was probably a good idea.

There are quite a lot of females and shemales who only play with men if they get paid but are free for females and shemales… I think that's just unfair.

alstott
    Participant

@Urban take it easy this will not be the last who offers you her or his services, i had those from straight guys too i should send the a$ to their dom`s its not my thing to sponser anyone  which i don`t know.
    @Adera how would it looks like to have sex with those who counts the seconds till they finished….ah..oh ..yes..hmm..good…you finished?..can i go?… this would be a pure pleasure having sex with them

Adera
    Participant

Lol alstott, that would be very awkward.

Hmm a guy just asked me where I was from, I told him I was from Sweden… as it says in my profile… and then I got the answer that he thought profiles where impersonal. I guess that's one of the reasons females who have set their orientation to homo still get lots of requests from guys.

One thing I can understand though is people not understanding what a shemale who isn't bi really is into. For me hetero sex is with guys, but that's not how everyone sees it.

hatcher
    Participant

I'm taking a survey on cocks … May i see? : : : :

TightFit74
    Participant

There's a question I have..
    What's with the girls that say “hi”, you respond and you never ever get a reply..?? Uhm… is it me? : : : :

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  ………. Not you their already busy , prop  with other person  . L ike me start w 1 friend and 3 more come on .

Adera
    Participant

Kicks ground disappointed. There was only cave men who barely knew how to chat and submissive girls online just now.

@Tight: That's the people who are really easy to figure out, if they barely respond in the lobby they wont say shit in the room.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera    some less then cave men !  Did I hear grunting ? 

alstott
    Participant

well a girl said yesterday to me…you know mean people suck, nice people swallow and guess what i`m a nice one….and this happened not in a chat, no in rl .
    @Sunny ….oink oink

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.