Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

Wondering who'd be better at it… female or shemale.. oops

well, tell u the truth…. gay men r pretty darn good at it so i think it will be a 3sum photofinish 

TightFit74
    Participant

Wondering who'd be better at it… female or shemale.. oops

well, tell u the truth…. gay men r pretty darn good at it so i think it will be a 3sum photofinish 

Either way, the subject would be very, very pleased…

PseRamesses
    Participant

Either way, the subject would be very, very pleased…

r u volontering for the contest tightfit? as contestant or… ?

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight    ya !  Tight  Which will it be ?  hehehee ! :

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I was thinking that I could be an contestant but a judge would be fun as well… just don't put any fingers up my ass girls, you'll make me cum to easy then.

TightFit74
    Participant

lol, just before I go to bed.. I'll be a… oh oh, bad connection, going through a tunnel.. gotta go!

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe ! Sweet dreams 

alstott
    Participant

a Guy said this to me yesterday…hey sexy why you don`t come over and drop your pants bang me like a wild untamed breeding bull…me>well cause i`m not gay…hesorry what you say i almost fall asleep

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott      hahahaha ! HE  WANTS YOU !  If you decide to experiment the other way > I  have the perfect song  for you > In the midnight hour , you`ll get on your knees !  You`ll take him there !     > Head lock you sure your not gay  ! :  

Guy says > 5 minutes for oral sex >  lol not even a hi

alstott
    Participant

@Sunny…ha…..ha……ha…..and again….bite me no i will not and  no i`m not
    p.s. you don`t like oral sex? hahahaha

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott    staring upu at you > eyes flashing  , left hand on hip , fore finger wagging  right in your face !   > You big weasel brain    I  think  its  only a ASSHOLE that asks to borrow your mouth for 5 minutes FOR ORAL SEX  !  stop pushing buttons  or I`ll be forced to use the death grip on you  ! heheheh !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott Careful my friend, you need more than leather gloves to handle this little mountain lion…

alstott
    Participant

@Tight hehe i know but we only teasing each other don´t worry about that @Sunny maybe this guy only knows some words in english or he`s just a jerk

islandsun
    Participant

:

Unhealer
    Participant

@alstott    staring upu at you > eyes flashing  , left hand on hip , fore finger wagging  right in your face !   > You big weasel brain    I  think  its  only a ASSHOLE that asks to borrow your mouth for 5 minutes FOR ORAL SEX  !  stop pushing buttons  or I`ll be forced to use the death grip on you  ! heheheh !

well its not like you're using it for anything useful right now

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.