Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Pandora
    Participant

Well she was partialy right, begging can be fun for everyone 

alstott
    Participant

well i've decided to play the other side…just for fun…making hilarious pick up lines and see how they works…so tonight…
    listen…do you know tht i'm a lifesaver ? no ? well i'll tell you something…i don't know if you heard about that  I saved a girl's life last night no?? I pulled a 10-inch piece of meat out of her mouth to save her life…well she laughed and went to me into room….another one…
    Have you ever been hunting before? no??? well, then how about you come up to my cabin with me this weekend and I can teach you how to stuff a beaver…yep you guys are right…another time in room…well i've to admit the girls were saying i love to have fun…not wanna have  those too serious mangirls around me…

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, well there's some humor in those pick up lines.

TightFit74
    Participant

lol Alstott, my compliments. You managed to make extremely corny pick-up lines work for you! Good job man…

islandsun
    Participant

I`m back > Seasons untwinding , I survived another brutal tourist yr !

Laffin my ass off at >alstott Me ! >hey how would you like to see my pet, Canadain Beaver , It bites ,But I promise , it wont hurt  1 little bit

hehehehehehee
    Corny yes but if it works go for it mr . man 

Litle Canadain girl > gives Canadaian slurpy`s to all my friends and smile !

Bear
    Participant

Welcome back sunny, we have missed your banter here on the board of late.

Adera
    Participant

Welcome back Sunny… any more college guys visiting the island?

Keiko
    Participant

Hiya Sunny, welcome back! 

islandsun
    Participant

Awe Thanks guys ! I`ll still be flowing in  and out ! Just slowing down here ! Nice to take a breather .

@Adera  omg girl I would of thought youve died and gone to heaven here this summer  hehehee

I had such a hard job working w this 1 male student at the office >thought I was a flirtDrat

Adera
    Participant

Aww too bad about the guy Sunny.

Ehehe I think I would've had quite some fun there though I can't say my summer has been bad here either.

SueCB
    Participant

Some of the real “winners” I've seen (and my answers to them).

1. Hey bb, ever had a 10″ black cock?
    Where I'm from, we don't brag on 10″ roosters and we're more partial to Rhode Island Reds … Ignore.
    2. Wanna fuck? (just about everyone probably gets this, but it's how you answer that really makes it)
    Yes, just not with you … Ignore.
    3. hi sxy bb hru?
    Is that English? … Ignore
    4. Can I lick your pussy?
    Presuming I had a cat, I don't know how it'd like being licked … Ignore

So, so many more. And really, at least with me, starting off with “hi” is okay. I know you might be nervous or whatever, and a simple hi is a starting point without having to come up with some supposedly clever and sexy come-on line. I work at bar, I've heard a crapload of them, and guess what … they don't work in bars either.

Keiko
    Participant

Lol, Those are some great replies, Sue. I might have to try them out for myself sometime. You will have to let me know if the “iggy list” has a limit since it sounds like you're testing it's boundaries, lol. I prefer to torment those types of people with that kind of playful teasing till they get bored and decide to move on and find someone who is more easily duped into bed with those lines then I am. My iggy list is as empty as my bank account after a holiday sale at the mall.

SueCB
    Participant

I sure as hell hope it doesn't have a limit lol

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually it's stored locally on your system so you're only in danger if you exceed your own systems memory. 

Bear
    Participant

hmmm,… and after 18 months  I have one on the list…  :

gwad I must be easy….

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.