Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

X: hello what u up to
    Rukya to X: hello
    X: u like to help me
    Rukya to X: depending about what
    X: MY DICK IS SO HARD WHAT DO I DO:)
    X: CAN U HELP
    Rukya to X: hmmm , first thing , it will be good to find an hétéro woman and ask her to go in room , then i think your dick will feel better after
    X: mmm you like to go to a room
    Rukya to X: sorry but , i dont have put Homo in my profile just for fun , i go in room with women

hehe this show the way a premium introduce him in general lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Poor Rukya……men want you no metter what!  :

firestarter
    Participant

/ Slowly peeks around a tree smirking slightly I inch into sight./

First @ Az: why oh why would you want to keep your temper in check stupid people like that deserve what they get… And also its so much more fun when people loose their tempers

Second @ Rukya: he already told you where the blood that should have been in his brain was located at with his opening statement. It was NO where near the grey matter that should have been helping him think

/ Smiling smugly before spinning and grabbing a low hanging branch I disappear from sight once again./

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yesterdy evening…..maaaan!

XXX send to me a cold invite and at same time:
    XXX: hi
    XXX: cand you fuck my ass whell to i like you?
    XXX: plz fuck me hard
    hentaiboy69 to XXX: sorry deags, i'm a little tired and just looking around to see who is online
    XXX: you cand penetrate my ass
    XXX: plz
    XXX: plz just one rape
    hentaiboy69 to XXX: sorry
    XXX: plz just one penetration on my ass
    XXX: thats all i ask
    XXX: realy i am beging you
    XXX: rape me
    XXX: just one you will be my first plz
    XXX: i only need you penatrate on my ass
    XXX: hi

meanwile he send lot of cold invite and meanwile i was talking whit some friends…..so at last i can't be able to put him in ignore list

Adera
    Participant

@Hentaiboy: I get quite a few guys that want me to fuck their asses as well… though it's not often they are that persistent about it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

he was….maybe for 15 minutes or more! and after a while, he came up whit the last “hi”

Rukya
    Participant

hehehe and you say that men want me hentai , apparently they want you too lol 

bluedenim
    Participant

HB
    If you click on his invite to “show invitee” you can then click on his/her chat button which brings them into your chat box, then you can “IGNORE” them and carry on with your conversation and they can't bother you again.

This person was already talking to you tho, so why  couldn't you “Ignore” them and carry on? Were you considering his offer? :p

Like I've said, I give them the warning but if they can't take the hint…………………………

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Rukya: probably cause he don't read my profile….but can't be sure!

@Blue: i know how to do it, but chatting whit friends and avoiding his invite, at last i join a friend and so can't do it. nothing more

chasxxx
    Participant

@ AZRIELLE – i agree with firestarter. some things just deserve a good smack in the chops.

my sweetie will ignore one or two cold invites, then decline one or two more immediately. if he keeps up after that, she accepts, punches up her favorite “meet and greet” pose, and begins to slap the crap out of him as she explains the etiquette of cold invites. sometimes the guy will still keep selecting other poses which she ignores and comtinues whack away. if he says why did you slap me or some such after a single slap, she explains and leaves. otherwise she will keep smacking until he either gets some sense or tries to kiss her in that pose. then she exits the room. mostly this works and is hilarious fun! i have been on the phone with her when it happens, and she gives me a blow-by-blow. i often leave the call with tears from laughter steaming down my face. 

chasxxx
    Participant

oh, i almost forgot…

@ Rukya several of my lesbian friends have this one mf pose just for this purpose…

Rukya
    Participant

hehe yes thanks will buy it and try , must be fun (unless i do with a man who like it

Adera
    Participant

Yesterday I got a cold from a free, I felt like I was in the helping mood so I told him that he should try talking to us ladies if he wants to ever get a chance to room and that's when the total ass opened his mouth and insulted me like crazy.

He straight out told me “ladies? shemales are men with tits”, that he would never sleep with a shemale irl and that the only reason he tries us is… as he put it “because I have to find alternate ways to satisfy myself until I become prem”.

I sincerely hope that he never gets to room in AChat.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think he is in your ignore now……what a pain in the ass he is!

oh well……one down, next to come!

firestarter
    Participant

@adera brain freezing cant find words…

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.