Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

This is quite funny.  Today I was canvassing people in the game to read the newly published Erotic Story Contest  4 Stories & vote…    and the conversation's go like this :-

Brandybee to HIM: Hi ya, Achats Forum have published the new erotic contest stories. Would you be interested in reading &  voting for your favourite ?

About an hour passed, whilst I was chatting to others, about  11 people or so to just to give you an idea of time span.

WICKED WITCH: Stay of my husband!
    WICKED WITCH: fucking slut.
    WICKED WITCH : whore.

I continue and finish my conversation    ( Shes not really named WICKED WITCH btw but it suits her ) …..  and then decide to deal with her.

Brandybee to WICKED WITCH:  WHATS YOU’RE  PROBLEM?
    WICKED WITCH: you are my problem slut
    WICKED WITCH: stay away from my boyfriend
    WICKED WITCH: whore

Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: DONT SWEAR AT ME,  YOU CROSS MINDED LITTLE TWIT UNTIL  YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
    WICKED WITCH: hahahahahahahaha.
    WICKED WITCH: crazy slut
    WICKED WITCH: i smash your face down

Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE VERBALS I’LL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU, YOU SILLY LITTLE IDIOT
    WICKED WITCH: HAHAHAHA.
    Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: DON'T YOU EVER ATTACK ME LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU SILLY LITTLE PIECE OF SCUM
    Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME NICE, FEEL FREE, BUT DON'T USE YOUR SHITTY LITTLE TONGUE AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN
    Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
    Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: NOW, GO AWAY,  I WILL SPEAK TO WHOM EVER I WANT TOO

WICKED WITCH: shut up street whore
    WICKED WITCH: ugly bitch,

Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? YOU NEED TO LEARN PROPER VERBALS
    WICKED WITCH: i don't need your comment
    WICKED WITCH: blababla
    WICKED WITCH: shut the fuckk off
    WICKED WITCH: HAHAHA.

Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: LIKE I HOPE A GREAT PLAGUE BEFALLS YOU,  SORES AND PESTILENCE BREAKS OUT ON YOUR SKIN AND YOU WEEP IN TERROR
    WICKED WITCH: shuuuuuuuuuuuuut up
    Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: ROFLMAO
    Brandybee to WICKED WITCH: NEXT TIME USE YOUR IMAGINATION

I then messaged her spouse, who surprisingly didn’t answer

Brandybee to HIM: Did I offend you in any way?

Chatted with other persons but I buzzed the spouse again….  just to piss off  WICKET WITCH  😮

Brandybee to HIM: Hi ya, Achats Forum have published the new erotic contest stories. Would you be interested in reading &  voting for your favourite ?

Continued my chat  and then asked the Spouse

Brandybee to HIM: Are you talking?

Carried on my conversation.

Brandybee to HIM: Well I dont know, whether you are just ignoring me or you are afk  but I think you should know, your spouse just verbally attacked me for no reason,  using the vilest of language & insults.  I don’t appreciate it and ask you not to involve me again in your conversations. Thank you.
    Sorry, the selected user is offline and cannot hear you…

Surprisingly  he had logged off  SO I BLOODY MESSAGED HIM THE ABOVE INFO.      WICKED WITCH stayed on but didn't abuse me further – pity really, I got lots of terrible plagues to bestow…..  and she just logged off later.

I wanted to share this with you, because it amused me rotton, the best is ….  He had another spouse besides the WICKED WITCH  LMAO

Guess my message is, Don't  ever be intimidated by these silly people 

Adera
    Participant

I think he didn't understand what you tried to informed him of, be it language barrier or what not, though that didn't stop him from telling his jealous spouse about you contacting him.

Or maybe he simply enjoys letting out his crazy spouse on other women… that's a healthy relationship. :

Still… weird people it would seem.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

or the WICKED WITCH is simple him with another account…..lol!

why AChat is full of idiots, sometimes!? oh, yes, i know why…..cause they think they can have easy sex! 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

LOL, well here in America we have an old saying: Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. 
    When I had Admin powers on a game server I learned to just shut them out…Until I got the power of “KICK” then I would boot them from the server, mid rant. 

Brandybee
    Participant

All of you have good points

@  Adera,  I think you are probably right …  I may just see if I can find an interpreter to explain the situation…  There is no excuse for that that kind of unprovoked attack and I want to make sure that Wicked Witch and her Spouse are left in no doubt of that , that kind of behaviour will not be tolerated on here… ever… 

A simple, no English or even a no answer would have sufficed.

@ HB  You could also be right, the only person in her list was the Spouse… 

@  Momma _ Andrea ..    We have that too, wise old words.    We don't have the ” kick powers”, but we do have the support of Achat Gods when needed.

However, like you know, the power of words can be very strong to resolve a situation & I always like to give persons the benefit of doubt and reason first…  and  let them know …. WE WONT BE BULLIED, such actions has consequences… And of course, this site is one of the best around… just look at our Forum residents …

I love a challenge  LOL   

islandsun
    Participant

Bullies I don`t like !
    But can hold my own .

tangoracer
    Participant

WHAT A FIRST SET OF LINES

Ana_ _ _ _ _: cam x cam
    Ana_ _ _ _ _: ana32_32@
    Ana_ _ _ _ _: 1000As cam x cam
    Ana_ _ _ _ _: mmmmmmmm

Then the invite

Have changed the name

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol……yes, time by time it happen to see people who search for cam or skype…eh eh!

Urban
    Participant

Just a fresh one, ok it is a classic 

“her”r: coucou bébé tu veux me baiser pour 250 A ?
    (Hello baby wanna fuck me for 250 A$ ?)
    Urban to “her”: coucou ma caille, non
    (Hello honey, no)
    “her”: dommage je suis une vrai salope
    (too bad i am a real slut)
    “her”: une grosse chienne
    (a big horny dog) not sure about the translation
    Urban to “her”: effectivement c'est bien dommage
    (indeed it is a pity)
    Urban to “her”: et puis les filles ne peuvent pas envoyer de A$ aux graçons
    (and girls cannot send gift to the boys)
    “her”: et?
    (and ?)
    “her”: tes une fille?
    (are you a girl ?)
    Urban to “her”: non mais tu ma demandé si je voulais te baiser pour 250A, ce n'est pas possible tu ne peut pas me payer
    (no but you ask me if i want to fuck you for 250 A$, it is no possible you cannot pay me )

end of discution

sexilicious
    Participant

lol Urban nice one loved the way you did it and thanks for the translation or be scratching my head going what

Lover
    Participant

Haha Urban yes, that's usually what i answer if they ask me for money.
    Her: Hi bb, 250 for fuck?
    Me: I don't take money for fun
    break…..

sexilicious
    Participant

so if I then asked well ok how about for free then Lover you still would tell me no since you only room with one person that way  :-*

All_for_you
    Participant

HEHEHE

Got this yesterday and got side tracked MMMMMM thanks LOVER  MMMMMMM

NO HI  HELLO JUST THIS

SKYPE AND CUM WITH ME

If I wanted to do that I would say so on my profile page

Lover
    Participant

LOL.. didn't you say something like “Congrats your famous now – your name will be written in forum”?

All_for_you
    Participant

GOD WHY DO I GET ALL THE IDIOTS

HIM : hi baby i premium ,come with me to room,and i send my real pictures to your email
    HIM: pls answer baby
    All_for_you to HIM: And WHY would I give you my email
    HIM: I could send you my picture?
    All_for_you to HIM: and WHY would i want to see your pictures
    HIM: please comon to room
    HIM: I do not know, you just come to room
    HIM: and 69 for me

Why do guys you don't know think us girl want to see there cock
    Guys sort it out get to know us girls first

EDITED BY MODERATOR-  BRANDYBEE TO PREVENT ANY EMBARRASSMENT TO PERSON CONCERNED. 

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.