Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

heya sexy
    wanna have a mff group sex
    the dude has the poses
    heya beautiful
    wanna have a group sex
    make me your bitch
    your whore
    i will submit myself 2 you

and really must have been bored, because I was curious as to how far she would go til she realize she was being ignored.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hi have u ever taste a she-male? 

If I have would you stay or go away.  Anyway seriously I never had in real life so doing you here won't make a big dif.  You soooo don't have to use that line on me.  As far as I see it, your a dude with boobs or a chic with a dick  .  It still comes out all good.  So less advertising what you are. Its personality I like.  If you can't come up with better lines then that sheesh :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Medically I believe the majority are dudes with boobs. While I read that a vagina CAN be surgically fashioned into a penis it's a matter of hormonal treatments for a man to develop breasts.

I actually met a guy who was undergoing those treatments… the surgical part I read because I was damn curious what they did with sex changes.

sinnnn
    Participant

SOOOO, what did they do?  You got me curious.  I remember my Bio Teacher telling me that all men had virginas, she was like, What you think they drilled a hole in a guy?  Always meant to check if she was bullshitting me.  Also told us that men do have their own form of PMS to.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't really remember all the details, but basically it's a matter of inside out or outside in. Since you need the flesh with the nerve endings already there.

Bear
    Participant

Pretty close,…there has been a number of advancements and new techniques…would rather a Trans-woman comment it on it then pass my second hand knowledge of the matter. Procedures vary from doctor to doctor…I do know that hormonal treatment is used considerable…not just for creating boobs,… My acquaintance was undergoing the hormonal treatment,yet “he” indicated it was a requirement even post surgical.  What was interesting, though I am not certain all require it,..his counselor required him to live a full year as a woman (transvestite) before proceeding into the per-op phase. I do know he was on the hormones at that period.

I hold a lot of empathy for people having to go through that phase,…society isn't the most accommodating. He lost his job as a mechanic for that…

sinnnn I was starting to feel sorry for you,..acting so depressed,..even considered finally consenting to the rope treatment just to make you happy,…but laying “that” on the table…this mustang is running free and bolting.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh babe I love free range Mustang.  Who wants one already broken.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The hormone treatment makes sense. The body would want to revert to the levels genetics are telling it to produce.

The requiring them to live a full year as the gender they are getting reassigned to is a REALLY good idea. This isn't like letting an unwanted piercing grow closed.

And if Sinnnn wants ya she'll get ya, but you'll be happy she did. 

sinnnn
    Participant

This is from misstres

want you to work for me like as whore, ok?

I don't usually put a name out there but she is whoring and wants to whore chics out, also she is selling pics of herself.  So is it a buyer beware?

Anonymous

virginas?!?!?!?

rotflmao!!!

Bear
    Participant

sinnnn…The “PMS” thing about men is true. Obviously related to monthly changes in the hormone balance and not as severe as what women exhibit. varies with men..4-6 week pattern…exhibited by mood swings.

sinnnn
    Participant

So that explains why bobby likes to try and spank me every few weeks.  Key word is try.  Thanks bear.

Bear
    Participant

Well if you point to my package and refer to it as a viginas, I'd want to spank you too..

Anonymous

try?!?  exactly!  hard to do anything to you if you're never around…or if you only drop in for 2 minutes just to check messages and don't even bother to say “hi”

sinnnn
    Participant

Hehehe Keep sticking your tongue and I'll put it to work.  If you don't offer I won't stay.  I don't hear a offer.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.