Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Calm down honey. It's very hard for me, I would love to write why not, but I don't do it.

Smile, take a deep breath and forgive them – they just see you and wanna have your hot body, believing you will send them to heaven. Don't get angry cause they are stupid, ok?

Bear
    Participant

And don't be funny an type in WHy after my post.

ok hun', kind of taking the fun out of it…

Adera
    Participant

That “why” is really annoying, Some ask me for cam/msn/pics after just a little chatting and then I can tell them no. No way I'm sending pictures around to random people and I rather not in anycase. But others might ask in the middle of the fun… whats with that? Really, how do they expect me to stay hot for them interrupting like that?

sinnnn
    Participant

LMAO Bear

Anonymous

why not?

sinnnn
    Participant

smartass. LOL

hahayhea
    Participant

i never ask that question….because i dont push meself on others…ummm…well u know what i mean X)

i do like to know why a friendship is cancelled with no explaination tho

sinnnn
    Participant

I have ended friendships.  Not because the person is bad or anything like that.  Its just I barely an on Achat and when I do get on I am mostly looking for my lovers, spouse and 1 special friend.  Figure I'd save the ones that I don't go in the room with a waste of time.  I also find cool friends that way, because some  will ask me why I deleted and when I explain, they still want to be friends. 

Nothing wrong with asking if you really want to know.  Just don't be smart about and be mature about the answer you might not want to hear.

TanyaTanya
    Participant

There are so many, but being asked 'why?' when I say no is the most aggravating for me. Why should I? I have like six other offers a minute, what makes you special? Argh!!!

Bear
    Participant

I can empathize with the situation, being that some guys do not understand the string of inquiries and cold invites that the women receive. I have received the same, pressure form women wanting an explanation, dumbfounded when I say not interested.

Janine Dee
    Participant

My experiences have been that the “Why” is often followed by them trying to convince you otherwise.

Adera
    Participant

Some people obviously think that you can only be online because your seeking sex. Chatting with people, making friends… whats that? Telling them “No sorry, I'm about to go into a room with this other guy/girl” seems to work quite well, then I'm playing by their rules.

Bear
    Participant

“oil is low” works quite nicely,..(often true) if continued to be pressed.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe yeah Bear it works most of the time atleast, but some asks for a quickie.

TanyaTanya
    Participant

When it comes to reasons, some still won't be happy even if 'it's that time of the month' is hinted at in ten foot tall red letters.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.