Skip to content

New Room. Room in the City. Penthouse type Room.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Room. Room in the City. Penthouse type Room.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

They gave us a new room, but…

We've got a new room, but they want 899A$ and it seems there is only a bed, no further furnitures.
    So the question is the price.
    The good news, they are listening and also showing that other locations are possible.

sinnnn
    Participant

the price sucks and I was just thinking bout becoming prem again.  sheech! nothing but a bed?  well at least they gave us something but lower the price.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The price is probably matching the amount of work they had to put into it, but all the same A$899 is expensive.

I may consider it in the future, but it would only be after I would find myself willing to sign on for another year.

TightFit74
    Participant

I can imagine them putting a lot of time in the room, but almost 900 A& is a bit too steep for my taste. I might consider it after I've actually been in the room. Does anyone want to invite me? 
    lol

Harley1956
    Participant

for that kind of $A …… should have not only a bed, but a table, chairs…. and a big screen tv so I can watch ESPN…bowl games are cumming up……. cuz at 899….. I would have to spend a lot of time there to justify it…… (I wonder if it comes with cable and wifi??)

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps we live in a commune and share the costs?

TightFit74
    Participant

A friend showed me the room (first time i roomed with a guy , thanks dude!) and liked what I saw but not for that money. Half the price would be acceptable. 900 is way more expensive than anything else in the shop and not as spectacular as some…

Adera
    Participant

I have to think some before I buy this room considering the cost… I might buy it in the end.

Bear
    Participant

Stopped back briefly hoping to catch someone and say goodbye,..saw it and bought it. Reminded me specifically of a special place I had played out in before… price caught me off guard (clicked mindlesssly…was just thinking “oooo I have to have it”…would have bought it anyway),…haven't used it,…so my review will be long off…I am paying for ambiance here…definitely looking forward to the opportunity to employ it… mmm perhaps a special reunion.

IMO…certain the room creation takes a bit more programming,…coordination, expect high costs than poses…at least happy they are listening to suggestions of direction.

Butt_LegGirl
    Participant

looking good, but I agree, its too expensive. Maybe we dont know much about this room (there's no description). Possible that its “apartment” and some poses will be shown in different rooms. If not, then room is too expensive for same lay-out with different textures.

Anonymous

WOW!…i know we asked for more rooms, but $900  😮  😮

i hope it has running water and a shower stall 

so tight…anything more you can tell us about the room? anything special…or is it just new scenery?

Bear
    Participant

Seriously I am leaving, :…but  an afterthought…..

Would you find the value there if that bed was converted to a desk? 

Anonymous

no

Urban
    Participant

900 Maybe for a dungeon room with useable cross, hanckle, wall chain…. 

TightFit74
    Participant

The room has 2 big windows with a view on a city at night. That's the 'spectacular' feature of the room. Other than that there is a bed. And to be honest, as soon as the action starts, I won'tbe focussed on the scenery, but on my partner. It looks good but too expensive for what it offers…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.