Skip to content

New Room. Room in the City. Penthouse type Room.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Room. Room in the City. Penthouse type Room.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Would you find the value there if that bed was converted to a desk?

No!

But if there is a desk, a couch… then yes.

Anonymous

still no 

Adera
    Participant

I got quite alot of A$ right now since there haven't been much for me as of late, I might buy the room… but I'd like to see it first.

Anonymous

thanks tight 

TightFit74
    Participant

You're more than welcome!

Janine Dee
    Participant

To the Development Team… we're happy to see you are listening, we're just suffering sticker shock.

Lover
    Participant

Bobby, I only pay a higher price if I can use the furnitures

And if it's possible to invite my friends to this room, not just for sexual fun.
    Hm, everything we are starting here is ending in sexual fun

Harley1956
    Participant

Well…… 'tis the season for sticker shock…… wonder if we wait until January…. they will have an after Christmas sale…….

Adera
    Participant

Mmm I rather wait for a potential sale before buying the room.

Anonymous

i was wondering…if maybe the room was *interactive* in some way. if that was the case, then i'd think about buying it. but if it's just some new fancy scenery…then $900 is too expensive…IMO

Bear
    Participant

@Tight thanks for the info,..and you are correct once things start one isn't concerned about the scenery.

@bobbler IMO I am not certain we would see an interactive room the way the system is currently set up. More likely we might see a room with separate poses to be purchased, specific to that room. ie. the dungeon mentioned…applicable poses to a rack,…restraints..chains..etc

@Janine…yep sticker shock…perhaps they will consider lowering it…with a new product finding what the customers value is a key..if they do hope they refund to those who have purchased it the difference.

Anonymous

i don't think we'll see an interactive room either…i was just saying that if it was, it would justify the price. again…IMO 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Extremely unlikely Bear. I know for one moves that I bought at one price when starting here HAVE been marked down, and I haven't seen any refunds. It's like a new release movie versus one that's been out a year.

Lover
    Participant

The only chane I see to lower the price is when they recognize we don't accept these high prices.

Anonymous

janine…you've seen prices marked down…on what?
    and do you seriously think they're going to give us refunds? you've been asking for that for a long time now

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.