Skip to content

New Room. Room in the City. Penthouse type Room.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Room. Room in the City. Penthouse type Room.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Harley1956
    Participant

Maybe they will let us “rent” the room by the hour…….. lol……… okay…. I know……. lame……

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bear was the one looking for a refund. I get that there isn't one coming.

And just some of the early FF moves. I know the 69 was not A$50 when I bought it.

Anonymous

i know he asked for the refund…but you have in the past for clothes or whatever that you didn't like and wanted to sell back to them

Anonymous

and i just checked what i bought from the shop. 5 poses were $50 when i bought them in august of last year:

69 sideways
    doggy style
    missionary
    masturbation

sinnnn
    Participant

Bear
    Participant

Didn't ask for the refund, made an inquiry of the prospects if the price should drop.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Well, I dont mind either the price or the look. I mean, it's actually one of the better rooms… Looks more like a loft, or a master suite then anything else… I would like to have something like a tub, shower, or even a pool maybe… but a bed is just fine. I mean, this game has yet to even touch its full potential, as long as the coders keep working on it.

Bear
    Participant

Am of a similar opinion that the potential is there…Hotel master suite was one I had considered…see its potential as art studio,…other thoughts exist..once I get back I'll figure its place…I like the initial ambiance and diversity it brings though…but like Tight' mentioned and I'll reiterate, once the action starts,…who cares?

Looking forward to potential other options…mmm

Stable/barn with haystack…
    Bar and a pool table
    Office and desk

rooms with a different focal point of the act rather than the bed would be of value to me in my play…

TightFit74
    Participant

Talking about rooms/surroundings with different possibilities:

– swimmingpool with bouncing diving board
    – utility rom with washer, able to set it on cycle spin
    – a western bar with a bull ride
    – an office workplace (mentioned before in another thread i think)
    – and ofcourse bathroom with shower/bath…

maybe this is not the right thread to posts these, but something did spark my imagination

PS They might consider selling a room with specific poses,with a pose included a offer price *hint*

Janine Dee
    Participant

I got to play in the new room last night, and while it was quite beautiful the graphics seemed to have some trouble at some points. My computer is about two years old at this point, but while the normal rooms seem to be working fine the new room “felt” choppy at moments.

Adera
    Participant

Ops… just bought the new room on a whim… guess I shouldn't be here when drunk.

sinnnn
    Participant

Ahhh A drunk Adera, hmmmmm. hehehehehe :-* :-* :

Bear
    Participant

“ops?”
    Been hanging with sinnnn too much you are dropping vowels

Anonymous

it's the Swede in her…dropping vowels & adding consonants…(and no pouting  )

and drunk adera is no fun…she just goes home & crashes        :-*

Adera
    Participant

Should it be “oops”? *pout*

Ofcourse I just crashed, I was so tired from dancing and such. Well now I have the room so I better use it.

Btw if they make public restrooms I really hope they don't make them authentic… gross.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.