Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    PiNKIITTiiE
    Participant

Things i would like to see in ACHAT

i think they should enhance a few things..
    starting wit the avatars make them more real give them better features .. Everyone looks the same .. its gets kinda boring.. i am a thick girl i would like my avatar to portray that image also.

the positions ..
    can u make a position where he is standing holding the woman.. i love that .
    need more rough sex positions also
    and how come i cant fuck my girl with my dildo it makes having it boring like i wasted my achat dollars on a dildo and dont get to use it.

the clothes .. need more designs

the hair..
    different styles

the rooms..
    can we try public places like coffee shop or bathroom ,school office ..
    please consider

cakegirl

Here are a few scene ideas I would love to see implimented.

1) woman on top, facing man. Like the reverse cowboy but normal in that you can see your partners face, much more personal.
    2) more scenes where a woman can initiate a nice kiss, not just a quick peck
    3) Shower or bathtub scene would be amazing especially with the water dripping on the avatars..
    4) more foreplay in both the clothed and naked scenes. It would be nice for some touching and petting before and after sex. Even hugging or kissing while cuddling on the bed….

These are just a few ideas, love the site and enjoy spending time on it as well.
    Cakegirl

apollo13nut
    Participant

Your number 1 already exists…..it's been there since the beginning…..and there are posts galore about more foreplay, clothed & naked, and even scenes for foreplay on the bed…..though the tub idea sounds fun

Lover
    Participant

We also had the idea and wishes of shower and bathtube.  And I agree with them.

What has happened? In the last 6 weeks, this forum has grown bigger and bigger. I love this! I also wrote in another post, now it's living. So I understand, new members don't read the whole forum, but start a new topic.
    I am departed. I don't think it's a good idea to do this. I also think it's better, then to stay away.
    We only have this one “Say what you think, feel, imagine…” Maybe the A-Team can give us more topics (like “wishes, improvements, clothes, polls…) so it would be easier to look around, to navigate and tp prevent double and triply postings…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno Lover, a fresh post on the subject can present old ideas in new ways. I get what you are saying 100%, but I almost prefer the new post because as a new post it's fresh, and a fresh take on a new ideas could make the difference between something else on the scrap heap and a whole new update.

Ramrod29
    Participant

I said it before and I'll say it again, we need a designated spanking pose 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ah, but bent over a knee? Bent over something else? With them laying and the spanker standing? There are so many lovely options who knows what to pick?

Ramrod29
    Participant

Ah start with the classic, over the knee. add options like lifting the skirt, pulling down the panties, or pulling down the jeans etc. Take a break to finger her (Or him  )

blossom
    Participant

Ramrod… I don't usually go for pain… but this is one that I'll happily endure… nay embrace, anytime! 

sinnnn
    Participant

Sweet Ramrod.  So are you going to drop pants an bend over for me first when this  becomes available?   

Janine Dee
    Participant

First? First! Nay at best he could be SECOND!  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

My bad, you can be first in line :-*.  Besides it might take me abit to get Ramrod to bend.

Anonymous

Ramrod, I agree! a spanking position with those options would be great!

Also nice would be a chair scene, where the woman can face both towards and away from the man and maybe where the woman can use the chair for leverage with the man in a doggie style position.
    :-*

Anonymous

oh, one other one! I know we have the standing position with the man behind. could it be modified to include a choice to have the woman using a wall for leverage while being pressed against it?

It is a very nice position and I think I saw somewhere else in here someone asking about it. I think it would be a fairly easy action to add on but I am not a programmer so I am not sure…

Lover
    Participant

You're right cakegirl, you saw it. As we asked for this and we ask again. It's a nice position. And, maybe as an option, but probably a new scene, the woman turns. 3 ways no:
    1.) She is standing in front of him, he holding one of her legs –  “Dancer”http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_dancer.shtml
    2a.) She crosses her legs behind him, he is holding her  “Stand and Carry” http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standandcarry.shtml
    2b) Same like 2a, but her back is against a wall

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.