Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Seth, wellcome on board of this vessel of achat.

yours idea are niceeccept the urine play, cause i'm not so much into it.
    About the advanced editer, i'll hope Susy or Tom wanna give us an answer

Sethmorgan
    Participant

Thank you for the feed back and I'm sure the two names you just said are mods?

So I would like to hear from them as well about the advanced editor.

Bear
    Participant

Avatar sizing variations at this moment are extremely unlikely. Tom remarked on the difficulty in this thread

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,36.0.html

The bottom line being that it would require a massive overhaul of the program on a complex and challenging  task.

Personally I am think that a wide assortment of facial characteristic,… skin tone, textures would be a better workable solutions.

But one can hope as technology and programing options develop out there.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Sethmorgan,

if you read a bit here in the forum you will find some of your suggestions. That means, you are not the only one asking for it.

Suzy and Tom are official moderators and belong to the development Team, which I also like to call A-Team.

xSpartan
    Participant

A few Ideas – Accessory Ideas, Elf Ears, Mystical Creatures, BDSM Play & Designer Programmes.

I have a few ideas such as different body types like mystical creatures like elves etc and having the chance to put elf ears on your avatar.

Then having more roleplay poses like some people like strong domination like rape and you could choose who is the dom and sub etc.

Then you could start a designer program which lets users create their own clothing and body types etc with software programs for approval with A Chat and the community. Then they would get a percentage of sales on there stuff bought with in game money and receive a percentage of the in game money.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Spartan, wellcome on the forum. pal!

About your idea, i'll remind you for clothes design here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1341.0.html

and for body option, mmmmmhhh…..lets see….this https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1163.0.html and this https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,279.45.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,36.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1338.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1225.0.html

For the pose, i recomend youto look at the poll we have in this section. u can find them in the first 6 position.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

Welcome xSpartan! Terrific ideas you have posted, we’ve been discussing them here for some time and could use your input in those topics, so please keep posting! 🙂

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

jeanona31
    Participant

Welcome xSpartan from me too 🙂

Great ideas – mystic is always desirable !
    Creatures like elves maybe some charming lovely fairies, oh – nice..
    it would be nice to add your suggestions on the links, which was kindly Hentai found for you.
    You’ll see there are many interesting posts, here is a great crew on the forum and I’m glad you joined us.
    As Pafe said – so please keep posting 😉

xSpartan
    Participant

Thanks for all the welcomes i’m glad to be here 🙂
    I’m glad you like my mystical creatures idea cus elves are hot lol

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello to all kinds Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

First, please accept my apologies for another Topic speaking of ideas for new clothes, poses and other stuffs for improving our experiences in the AChat's Dreamworld . I know there are many others topics on this suject .
    If I permetted myself to create another one, it is because I feel necessary for myself to have a topic that group the ideas I might have with time to time to improve my … and I hope you will share some of those ideas … exitation of being in the Dreamworld.

I May say also … That this is just ideas … I mean, I think development team did, and do a great job !!! It is not my intentions to ask for something or to think the Dreamworld would be better with my ideas applicated … no … It is just that my bord's mind soùetime have some ideas about sometthing that may be fun … and then I forget about it under the excitation of some sharing moments into our DreamWorld.

I am humbly also well aware that those ideas I might had were surely already posted somewhere in the forum … unfortunatly, this place is sooo huge … I lost myself reading all the posts, That's not I will not do it ( read all topics ) that is one post fuel my imagination and make me think about an idead, if I continue reading , I lost the idea  … It is really a doom to be a stupid thing like I am …

I may also Add that I am Transgender ( Shemale ) so my point of view is very oriented into my part of the DreamWorld. I mean for many, My ideas should apply to each gender, but I may lack the distance and cleverness to transpose what my Ideas may be for Womens or Mens. So please, another time forgive me for that.
    I may said also that … well … I am a little fetichist … so some of my ideas may also refer to what I like … sorry …

Well … I humbly hope that some of you may appreciate some of my Ideas …
    For those who don't, Please accept my apologies for bothering you… Please.

First … I may  speak about :

Clothes & Lingerie

– Vintage and Used/worn Outfit
    I though that all our outfits are very nice, but also very clean and like new.
    For some ( as full set … ) it is really enjoyable for if I got nurse outfit, I will surely make it always clean and neat.
    But for other, I thought some torn or worn may be nice.
    Strocking for instance May be nice thorned a little, as may be Jeans or trousers.
    A T-Shirt with holes that may have looks on underwears may be a very exciting outfit … I though.

– Fetish Rubber Gaz Mask
    A complete Rubber ( black and glossy ) complete Gaz Mask as full face “hat” may be a very cool feature for those ( and I may join to those … )
    who are fueled with Fétishes. Maybe a “Street Clothing” version with a tube that is connected to panty could transform into “sexy clothing” version without the tube to allow … mouth pleasure … ( but an “Hat” that appear into Sexy pose would be a first time I know … )

Fun and dedicated Shirts
    I had though of some shirt may be designed with fun, sexy pictures or designs ( a single shirt with “slave” marked upon it could be a useful role aid  … and may be completed with a “Master” / “Mistress” set for you Misters and Madams.
    I had though about shirts  with logos on it … but they may be a Copyright problem for displaying Copyrighted pictures …

Jewelry

Slave collar
    Our choice of Jewelry is very classy … but I had though that and spiked leather collar ( … a “dog” collar … ) should be a good idea …
    an … interesting option should be a Dog's collar with a leash …

Nipple Cup
    I guess that tiny nipple cups os various forms and shape may be a cool item for Dancing, both pole-dancing and lap-dancing .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne, i'm really happy to read your personall idea for achat, well done!

And now, talking about them, i think they are interessing, even if i'm not into the Rubber Gaz Mask but this is just me. i know several peoples who gonna enjoy your suggestion about collar (https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1307.240.html).

I repeat it…..very well done, my dear!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

My ! My My !! I was looking a bit into the shop for taking some rest and upgrade a little my knowledge … and I saw … all the poses Mens have with womens … ohhh my gush !!!! I am jealous …

Poses like … Lord !! Fisting !.. many kind of 69 poses, … I know some relations are minority toward heterosexual relationship. But still , all I may dream about in matter of poses are disponibles for Woman with Mens … I really hope that the developement Team will add features and poses for us
    ( shemales ) but not only … for homosexuals too. I think some poses may be adapted without so much work .

Wow … it was a shock !!

Please forgive my dumbness.   

Rukya
    Participant

and there is some progress chien , when i was new in achat , FM had 3 times more poses than all others orientations 

now they must have little more than 2.5 times more than us

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Ohhhh Then I am lucky also he he he

But I think yes, that developping team do their best for pleasing everybody. ( I Hope so, but I also trust them . )
    Anyway, I was aware also that applying a “Shemale avatar”, I enter part of a minority. But still, I am used to be part of this minority.

What I feel enjoyable is to be part of a Dreamworld that grow. And so I am full of hope for the future.
    As you said Mis Rukya ” There is some progress”

I also well understand that the main stream of activities are M/F, M/M and that this have to be developped more intensely than others.
    And I am also very gratefull to have a room to enjoy what I am throught the Dreamworld.

AnywayI do create a side avatar for experimenting thoses poses, And for many feeling, I think myself as a girl, I create a Girly avatar.
    ( also well identified to be a side project , I am not intempting to fool peoples. )
    So I may experiment those Poses … damn !!! there is a “Fist” Pose …. wow

Thank you a lot Miss Rukya for you answer and your kindness.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne….yes, there is a big gap of poses, but we are trying to make achat dev-team reduce it, as Rukya said.
    At the moment, the most limited in poses are SS and MM, but recently we had something new, but we need more. and your help is really wellcome. of course! 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.