Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

* Design a game menu which can be accessed via pressing 'esc'.

I agree, good idea.

* Include in profile the ability to set interactions by specific languages/locales or set to 'ANY'.

We have talked about in the past, You need a dropdown menu to do it where people can choose their languages. I don't believe its possible with the current software version but perhaps it will be in the future….

* Remove the ability to try and set relations to 'robotboy' and 'robotgirl'.

Hm, why?

* Finally include your shop into the Achat program itself.

Also a problem of the current software. But it's a long wish here and we even want more – we want to change clothes in room or at least having a changing room.

* Add more non sexual poses.

YES!

* Expand the shop a lot more with outfits.

The shop is growing frequently and we'll get more and more clothes. Just we man need more very soon

I see you made many thoughts about it and appreciate it. Please look around and you will find more ideas you probably support.
    Also look at Discussions about
    Discussions about AChat/Share your creative ideas/Collated ideas
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

And please introduce yourself… and join Secret Valentine
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2189.msg46058.html#new

Glane
    Participant

I agreed for the non sexual poses.

Also, I would like to see more Street Clothing Poses, we have only 3 ones.

If we just want to sit and talk, we have to switch to sex clothing,
    I feel like “Well, that escalated quickly” everytime 

AnnieMay
    Participant

* Design a game menu which can be accessed via pressing 'esc'.

I agree, good idea.

* Include in profile the ability to set interactions by specific languages/locales or set to 'ANY'.

We have talked about in the past, You need a dropdown menu to do it where people can choose their languages. I don't believe its possible with the current software version but perhaps it will be in the future….

* Remove the ability to try and set relations to 'robotboy' and 'robotgirl'.

Hm, why?

* Finally include your shop into the Achat program itself.

Also a problem of the current software. But it's a long wish here and we even want more – we want to change clothes in room or at least having a changing room.

* Add more non sexual poses.

YES!

* Expand the shop a lot more with outfits.

The shop is growing frequently and we'll get more and more clothes. Just we man need more very soon

I see you made many thoughts about it and appreciate it. Please look around and you will find more ideas you probably support.
    Also look at Discussions about
    Discussions about AChat/Share your creative ideas/Collated ideas
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

And please introduce yourself… and join Secret Valentine
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2189.msg46058.html#new

The “Group sex partners” template can be used to enable a locale setting. IE give people a few locales that they wish to contact them. For example myself. I could pick “English” & “Spanish”. While it wouldn't look amazingly pretty using that template. That would enable the fastest creation of the idea. Until it can be modified better later on.

As far as clothing as OP's have stated and you with growing. I find its growth a bit slow. I'm a woman with ever rapidly growing tastes. I would love to see a clothing mall with a lot more options. At this current rate, even with some here and there user submissions. We wont see a decent mall for years. When the devs could sit down to designing full clothing packs. There are also 3D clothing/packs you can get at a small cost. That can be tweaked for any model (And if they do not have the software that it was made in, most software products have converters). Which could be a option for now to give more things to wear.

A few (There are many more websites including ones with latex etc):
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php
    http://www.daz3d.com/clothing-accessories

As for the clothing mall built into the software. Its only a problem given that it has not been designed/thought of yet. To put it in would take very minimal code work. Over designing a tab, a structured layout. The purchases via clicks would submit data to the website as the one online does.

And on the odd “why?” for removing the option to set a relation to the robots. They can not accept and/or deny any relation request. There is no need to. When looking the robots up the software should just exclude the options to setting any relation. Its a small fix. Like why you can't invite yourself. You should just not be able to see the relationship stuff for the robots.

AnnieMay
    Participant

* Locale – Allow users to set a locale for themselves. Which other users can either search for, only allow, etc. For example “English”. And use a icon flag to represent that locale. And possible add that icon to the left of a users name. When looking at their information or in searches.

* Gender Orientation – Since asking for Transgender to be added to the Male/Female/Shemale might be a bit of work. Allow us to define our gender role. As you can have by birth male and female transgenders. Who identify and connect with the opposite sexual identity. I had to pick shemale myself, because no transgender option existed. However having a female born transgender pick shemale I would think they would find offensive. Or for those who do not know, for them to pick male. I know I found picking shemale offensive. Though only option available without being misleading. As shemales do not always identify in the same way as transgenders, and vice versa. Hence why the two exist to begin with.

* Re-introduction of a general AChat chat room. Keep it text based only. And a room that people can enter and leave as they wish. Where they can talk openly to all. There would be no whispering in the actual room being made.

* Name coloring .. People that message you, should be colored by their gender.

* Name icon .. anyone that messages you thats on your list as lover,friend,spouse should have an icon to the left of their message to you. For example a simple icon of a buddy icon.

Lover
    Participant

* Locale: A drop box with a context menu like used in many shops would solve the problem. Also another context menu where you can choose the languages you're speaking would be helpful.

* Gender Orientation: Agree, nothing to add

* Re-introduction of a general AChat chat room: The problem with each new “room” – when you enter just for chatting a while, you don't notice other people loging in. You also can't look for them as you're in a room. For those people you are busy/yellow – in room. I also don't want the old general chat back – it was a mess in my opinion. I don't have a perfect solution… what about switching on/off the general chat – if switched on, you get a new window or bigger chatbox on your screen and also have the “old” chatbox for a single talk.

* Name coloring: Agree – though I look at the profile of the person talking to me because I want to know more about her/him – as long as they don't start silly or with a cold invite

* Name icon: Why? If a member of my list is talking to me I know her/him. If you don't know your friends/lovers/spouses there is something wrong…

A123lolo
    Participant

* Locale – Allow users to set a locale for themselves. Which other users can either search for, only allow, etc. For example “English”. And use a icon flag to represent that locale. And possible add that icon to the left of a users name. When looking at their information or in searches.

I think it's not the localization of member that it is more important, but to know their used languages.
    And for that, we should be use some flags for precise it.
    For localization, the city/country fields are sufficient.

AnnieMay
    Participant

* Locale: A drop box with a context menu like used in many shops would solve the problem. Also another context menu where you can choose the languages you're speaking would be helpful.

* Gender Orientation: Agree, nothing to add

* Re-introduction of a general AChat chat room: The problem with each new “room” – when you enter just for chatting a while, you don't notice other people loging in. You also can't look for them as you're in a room. For those people you are busy/yellow – in room. I also don't want the old general chat back – it was a mess in my opinion. I don't have a perfect solution… what about switching on/off the general chat – if switched on, you get a new window or bigger chatbox on your screen and also have the “old” chatbox for a single talk.

* Name coloring: Agree – though I look at the profile of the person talking to me because I want to know more about her/him – as long as they don't start silly or with a cold invite

* Name icon: Why? If a member of my list is talking to me I know her/him. If you don't know your friends/lovers/spouses there is something wrong…

1) mhms my idea exactly.
    2) —
    3) The general chat ability would not be in a room sweety. It would be as if you were talking outside a room. You could then freely swap between those talking directly to you, or those talking in the general room. And would not put you in a room, or busy.
    4) Yes coloring just makes this easier to see. Even if they talk right off you'll know their gender etc. And can poke into their profile from there.
    5) -hehe- You had be giggling on this reply. I do agree. Just thought a bit of quick visual eyecandy also helped with instant message recognition. They do say you notice images before words. Thus before you read “Thisismyfriend” you would see a buddy icon near them. Just something to point at for quick visual reference when chatting is all.

AnnieMay
    Participant

I think it's not the localization of member that it is more important, but to know their used languages.
    And for that, we should be use some flags for precise it.
    For localization, the city/country fields are sufficient.

“In computing, a locale is a set of parameters that defines the user's language, country and any special variant preferences that the user wants to see in their user interface. Usually a locale identifier consists of at least a language identifier and a region identifier.”

And setting this to a small graphical flag off to the side of a users name. You could then either, know about them without poking into their profile directly. Perform searches for others of a given locale as well. or also block anyone outside that locale from chatting to you. For example if I picked my locale as “English”. Only countries with a main language of english could contact me. Everyone else would see something like “Sorry this user is not of the same locale as you.” Currently when in Achat about 6-7 of 10 users speak very little of my language. Or not at all. And the ones that speak very little of it confuse me on how they type, as I often confuse them when I also reply. Its what happens with a language barrier. It is by no means to offend anyone. Only to say for others, “Hey, I am only comfortable with interacting with you. If you also know how to talk to me in my native language.”

Lover
    Participant

3) The general chat ability would not be in a room sweety. It would be as if you were talking outside a room. You could then freely swap between those talking directly to you, or those talking in the general room. And would not put you in a room, or busy.

Ok, then I misunderstood your first sentence:

…And a room that people can enter and leave as they wish….

Name icon: True, an icon is better visuable. They just have to be careful we don't get too many colours/icons and it's all just flooded with colours…
    Did you notice concerto's ideas?
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2222.msg47859.html#msg47859

Lover
    Participant

@ AnnieMay:

And setting this to a small graphical flag off to the side of a users name. You could then either, know about them without poking into their profile directly. Perform searches for others of a given locale as well. or also block anyone outside that locale from chatting to you. For example if I picked my locale as “English”. Only countries with a main language of english could contact me. Everyone else would see something like “Sorry this user is not of the same locale as you.” Currently when in Achat about 6-7 of 10 users speak very little of my language. Or not at all. And the ones that speak very little of it confuse me on how they type, as I often confuse them when I also reply. Its what happens with a language barrier. It is by no means to offend anyone. Only to say for others, “Hey, I am only comfortable with interacting with you. If you also know how to talk to me in my native language.”

When they speak little english but activate it in their profile you have the same issues…

Tia2
    Participant

Hello everyone

🙂 Just wondering if the topic of avatar shape and size has been discussed. I’m sure it has, but I’m new to the forum. Was thinking that avatars could use some visual personality in achat. Bigger frames or shorter frames would really be fun to interact with in rooms. Does anyone else agree???

Kingdustin
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Tia2, I do agree with you. it would be nice to make the avatars more personal. but the different frames and sizes of the avatars would be very hard to program into the poses. there would be lots variables to consider when having that kind of customization.

Unless you don’t mind a auto change to default size when moving to a pose. but Don’t feel discouraged, we of forum would love to hear more Ideas you have.

The more the merrier.

;D

Timofey
    Participant

Suggestions to improve the game

Hi, Devteam.

I suggest to update game engine: just new clothes and poses are not enough for today as they say, you can add voyeur room. I mean to add new participant(s) in room to watch the scene. This option could be updated with swinger option –

2 meetings in 1 room with option to switch partners or transform 2+2 into 3+1 (1 is voyeur) or even foursome.

The other thing i want to ask u – what the fak is “m for gift only”? I understand that u couldn't moderate game for 24h and selling A$ is your business.
    But i think u MUST suggest option for premium players to bypass these “achat hookers”.

For example, you can add random (blind) dates as a part of search function….and add possibility to send/receive chat messages in room or make chat tabs.
    If you add this option people will have opportunity to chat in room. So then new nonsex chat poses will be wanted (farting, laughter, funny gestures etc) u could sell to users.

Lover
    Participant

Hi Timofey, thanks for adding some suggestions.

About gifting system, we have talked a lot and will talk again and again here in forum. One topic, where we (the forum members) also made suggestions for alternatives gifts then just money is here
    Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > Gifting – Poll Open
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2267.0.html

As you see, there also was a poll. It's closed now, but the result is unique.

There are different opinions about sending/receiving messages while in room. Some want, some don't want. Everyone has his reasons. If you ask me, I don't want it. When I'm in room, I want to spend time with my love – real life can disturb enough and I don't  want to be disturbed by messages from other members. I also see, some idiots just will send messages to people in room, cause they only want to annoy you.

Nonsex poses are nice and welcomed, but do I really read “farting”??? Well, I think you have a special sense of humour… Youknow, we had one pose with girl being able to fart? We could ask if somebody ever used it…lol
    We have a topic, collecting ideas for poses and after some time we start a poll, including all ideas.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

You can suggest poses for each combination as you will see.

Hope to read more of you. Go on, be as specific as you can and introduce yourself in “Introduce yourself”

Timofey
    Participant

about receiving messages – chat tabs with dividing channels or “ignore common chat” option can be used.

and this suggestion is not for improving current options but about adding new ones.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.