Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    FuckDoll4U
    Participant

I would like sheer to waste pantyhose, enough with the control top

🙂 Also would be nice to have a choker or collar with leash. Would be nice to add new moves for our wall page, maybe a masturbation move or something to entice someone to invite you to a room. Finally, make some new rooms or fantasy rooms.. maybe a back alley or a public restroom… somewhere exciting 😀

har911ra0
    Participant

Nice suggestion..

I had an idea which I really wanted on achat is..

The pose we have “Against the Wall”
    How about having a glass frame or a mirror for the wall? I would really love it. I think this scene can be created with glory hole wall concept.
    When users chose glass, then can see through and tits pressed hard against the glass while sex. And when mirror is selected, a descent reflection is seen for satisfaction.

What do you guys think?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It will be nice to have a mirror on the whole, but at the same time, i think placing the “against the wall” on the window will be nice too, specially in the room with view.

aaaanyway, i'm still waiting for collars……please, Dev-team…..release them!

Lover
    Participant

IN general I would love to have mirrors in room. Would love to see my fantastic body… lol… of course I would love to see my girl and me, reflecting and mirroring.

We have the cabin and “at the wall” pose. Using this, the girl's back is against the window. Though it's correct, in “against the wall” you're  – against the wall..lol

I also really want a bathroom with shower. Bose poses would be perfect for it. Instead of wall of the girl has to be against a glass door…. but i also am sure, if we get the bathroom we will have an “open” shower without doors.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hello har911ra0 and FuckDoll4U

Welcome to our Forum Village, great ideas. Hope you keep them coming.

Please introduce yourselves –

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself

and I hope you like stories … I want a 100 votes in the story contest, at least ;D

Please read & vote. ;D

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Contests > ” PUBLIC EVENT ” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

Enjoy your time here, its the law LOL.

Patricia1975
    Participant

A great add on that achat needs, its voice!!! I mean , moanings, the usual sounds on a room,sounds for sex , for caressing,apreciation, the usual, cause its getting tired, just to have those songs in the room
    i once enter the achat program in windows , and there i found a few sounds already,and good ones , but not active on Achat iroom. 🙁

sexystang
    Participant

More Female in control poses

Please can you work on having more poses where the woman is in control. Especially in a bondage situation like the X. How is a dominant girl suppose to subdue her pet when there aren’t that many poses for her to do so? ;D

I’ve been a member here on and off for over 4 years and am enjoying the improvements. The speed control is fucking awesome! Love it!

My wish list for Achat would be:
    A shower room.
    More male bondage poses.
    More costumes such as: animal ears, tails, claws, Angel wings (black and white)
    Hair color: Options of every color under every style. This perplexes me why it isn’t this way in the first place. I love the hair style with the knots on either side of the woman’s head but it isn’t in brown.

Thanks for reading Achat admin. I know you probably have hundreds of suggestions to sift through.

Lover
    Participant

Hi sexystang,
    thanks for your suggestions. Please take a look at this board:

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

You can vote in polls and suggest own ideas in collecting-threads. The shower room is asked a lot and we all hope to get it 🙂

bevilicious9
    Participant

How about voyeur mode here a person can watch another room in action?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

First of all, welcome to the forum of AChat, a place we call “The Village”

Second…..voyeur mode is something we discussed time ago and there is was a try from some users using an external program. I don't remember its name and now i can't check for it, but i'm sure some other mods will help with it

WilliamXS
    Participant

Uhg…so meny ideas here…but unfortunily those cant be realized 🙂

Awsno
    Participant

Hi all.  I've been playing on Achat a few weeks, and having alot of fun.  But here are somethings that I think could make it better.  Easy, simple things.

A general chat feature so that everyone can chat in public.  That would increase the sense of community and make it easier to meet other users.

More room in our user profiles.  We've only got three total lines to introduce ourselves.  There is a lot more I'd like to tell guys about myself that might make them like me (other than all of the annoying cold invites)!

More than two outfit combinations, and the ability to change outfits in the middle of a room with someone.  I may want to slow dance in my street clothes, do a sexy dance in a sexy dance outfit, make out in a lingerine outfit, and then get down to the best fun in no clothes!

Lover
    Participant

Hello Awsno,
    thanks for your suggestions. There was a general chat a while ago and to be honest, it was a mess. Big chaos.
    Your other suggestions are asked frequently and we all are going on to ask for it

🙂 It’s good to see more members supporting us

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I echo my mod mate in the welcome and as he said, your suggestion are not new and we try to put them under the light time by time. And yes, i think they can be an interessing and need add for the AChat experience…..let's see!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hello Awsno

This have been  suggestion before  and I  hope they  do give  us this it would be so nice to have them  ..
    Please  keep  posting more maybe they will listens to our request and kindly grant us what  we so much request .

QUOTE:
    A general chat feature so that everyone can chat in public.  That would increase the sense of community and make it easier to meet other users.
    More room in our user profiles.  We've only got three total lines to introduce ourselves

Welcome to the forum and  hope you enjoy your time here  cheek it out there is so much to read and do  enjoy    ROXXY

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.