Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    gingerbomb32
    Participant

Cum,Piercings, and Pregnancy

I would like to see a revamp of the cum physics because they haven't changed much over the past several yrs if at all and cum shots often resemble whipped cream spraying everywhere. I would like to see the cumshots actually look sticky, slimy, and to also linger for a longer period of time or until you leave a room so that their is a build up of cum. I also think body piercings specifically naval piercings and dermals would be a great addition seeing as how they are actually quite common and are very sexy. The last addition I would like to see is one mentioned by many in the past and that I understand would be very difficult to do but I would like to see a pregnant body type in the game it's a huge fetish for many people and could be very erotic and unique to interact as or with in Achat.

Lover
    Participant

Hello again gingerbomb,
    you have mentioned some ideas, which most of us agree and we have talked about and asked for, as you have seen.

I suggested to have special cumshot-actions, so we can decide where we cum. Also that it should stay until we cloth again or clean it, eg with a sponge – best would be to have a shower or tube
    To change the look of the cum is a great idea too, especially the girl need it more realistic or different from pee lol.

Piercings have won a poll already and we're waiting to get it.

jasmine_t
    Participant

Hello.
    I’ve been playing AChat for some time and want to thank developers for great project! Keep it running and improving!

I also have few ideas what could be added in a time, my apologies if I will repeat ideas from some other post, but there is so many that you cant check them all 🙂

I will try to keep my suggestion structured as possible.

General
    Game could use more FX sounds during the sex. (Body slapping over each other, choking sounds for deep-throat, moans of pain from rough sex. Those could vary depending on what player likes, SM players will react to pain differently, they like it after all)

Cloth for females and shemales like closed latex masks with ponytails (red and white), pointy years like Catwoman has; Catsuits with corsets that covers the belly, with belts or chains strips; High heel latex or leather boots.

Toys like mouth plugs, ass ponytails, ass probe that allows active player to electrocute its victim, toasting it’s butt and making them shake and moan for mercy.

Animations
    If it is possible, make an option for cum animation to continue over the active animation or play it’s default animation. Sometimes when we cum it would be so hot just to continue what was happening in that moment, not to switch to other animation of cumming.

Variety of milking animations with new poses or existing poses would be nice to have (using some toys or milking devices).

Cum slightly dripping off penis during the anal sex for shemales (premium) and males when excitement is getting high

ActionsPoses
    When player cum inside other, sperm accumulates, filling a bar, when the level is full, new pose becomes available (if purchased from store):

“Release the juice”
    Player who got filled is sitting squatting, releasing sperm from vagina or butt. Other player will have option to get under and drink it, lick it from the floor, his fingers or feed it with fingers back to his partner, rub it over himself or partner. With that they both can play with their genitalia’s.

Those are ideas for now 🙂

thecult
    Participant

Ciao!
    Excellent ideas…I totally support you!

SukiSlut
    Participant

Yes, good ideas … I love ass play

Tiscopo
    Participant

GREAT !!!
    Jasmine_t

😉 I support you in full. I hope that developers take into account all this !!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello jasmine_t and let me give to you a warm welcome in the AChat froum! *hugs*

Your ideas are interessing and don't worry if someone have suggested them, it's always nice to put them under the spotlight, time by time!

Please, if you have more idea to share, look at the poll area https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html or at our discussion about how to improve AChat https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.0.html

Lover
    Participant

Hello jasmine_t,
    thanks for your ideas. Some of them exist and some are completely new. So thanks for bringing this up.

Please introdce yourself
    Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Regarding your ideas with toys, we don’t know if or when we will get them – but if you check the forum, soon you will find something here

8)

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Jasmine. Good post, glad you're interested enough to take part.
    xx

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would really like if Achat can give us a update on head's or make new ones  .

I feel the women's head needs a update they should be more feminine
    even around the neck.Some are nice and some have strong features they look more manly.

jasmine_t
    Participant

I think Latex masks needs some fixing in matter of moving them to cloth section instead of body option. I want to use mask during sex, but I dont want to use it in street cloth set. Currently such choice is not available.

jasmine_t
    Participant

And perhaps new pose for all genders like this:

vlcsnap-2015-01-29-08h28m43s84.png

with toys (victims gender dependent), gags, oil… 

bluedenim
    Participant

Well the chains are and always have been ready and waiting in “The Interview Room” If only we could fasten people into them. That action alone would be very erotic. Wands as toys? Oh yes please!

Amethyst

I miss the soft sway of the boat while making love ..and I'd love a pose in a shower stood up ..but then I have sooo many ideas

Lover
    Participant

Yes, a soft sway, the sounds of some doves maybe or the sea.. all this would be great.
    A shower/bathroom/tube has won a poll. Take a look at our polls board, we always are looking for ideas

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.