Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    boobookat
    Participant

More SS poses.
    Also, more dick options.
    Like, Size, cut or uncut, chastity, veins, huge balls, small balls.
    fix toenails on women, they look like shit.
    More body options, like size, weight, height, way bigger boobs, way smaller boobs.
    Dick piercings, tattoo sleeves, rings, cock rings, penis pumps.
    More heels, allow women to have heels touch ground when not in shoes.

WilliamXS
    Participant

How about a fitnesscenter and lockerroom with showers and bath.

Vixxia
    Participant

Needs a more Social and theme room places where like minded people can share there interests meaning things like clubs!
    meaning Themed room like

BDSM,Interracial,Shemale,Straight,Romantic,Public Sex,Chat,Dancing etc etc

The rooms you have now are titled Rush style/slow style ?? wth does that mean? right?
    and well…. if RUSH means quick sex… a pretty snowy landscape or suburb don't really scream lets DO IT yea?

TART4CUS
    Participant

I agree with number 1 totally, I lost a very good friend because i accidentally deleted them.  It really does need to be a 2 stage system to delete someone from your list to prevent accidents. 

Pandorra
    Participant

A popup before finally terminating a relation would be a great advantage. Using a touchpad frequently, I managed too, accidently hitting the broken heart buttom.

But I faced never problems to explain that it was done by mistake and renew the relations accordingly. I wonder what kind of “very good friend” would not forgive an event like this. In fact, someone who would not except my excuse and instead prefers to take this chance to get rid of me would not keep my crying for long.

slutgirlXXX
    Participant

I really like the idea of a mobile chat and increasing the group size.

ginger86
    Participant

how about more body shapes / types , a bolder body , or an skinnier one , and maybe cut / uncut penises , and maybe pubic hair for us T Girls , or for people with hair fetishes , underarm hair

ExoticTS89
    Participant

is there any work or in development work for more poses, espesially a possible foursome bundle and more group poses? please and ty

WowMature
    Participant

I want some new teasing poses in street , it would be great if i am able to sit in bench in town.
    Also its nice to have maturestyle clothes in shop

joepjan
    Participant

One or two extra would be nice.

Also, it seems when a scene is full, a second version is openend? Not sure, it seems that way. If so, pleases show that so people know.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Giggles.  (Nice name).

There was once an awesome community here in the forum.  I was part of it and enjoyed it a lot.  Nowadays, no one really seems to bother anymore to even respond to what other people have to say.  Look at the number of views this post has had.  (53 when I saw it).

I'm not going to go into why this forum suddenly went quiet.  There were numerous reasons  For me it was when the Four Moderators stopped moderating.  I hardly post anymore, in protest (Who knows, I can't really remember why now).  But if you want to read why they stopped moderating the link is here.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4773.msg161750.html#msg161750

Your ideas are good.  I like them.  Especially the dance room.  OOOOO Ball Gowns !!  :  (Another request that hasn't shown up and never will).

The Summer Room does have issues.  When I exit from there the lobby background is just white then I get a “Program is not Responding and shutting down”

I also have had a looksie at making clothes.  OMG.  I wish I didn't.  Gave me a headache.

Also I like the idea of more space for a profile.  Like kind of make a little icon so peeps can read it.  But, in my experience not many people read banners, what's the  chance of them reading a profile thats longer.  Sorry, I am being negative but, I do like the idea.

Your point about posting pics.  What kind of pics ?  Pics can be uploaded onto here,  you've probably seen them.

I used to have ideas.  Posted them here back in the day.  I used to reply to other ideas as well, like now.  Nothing came of them.  I don't know how long it took for the collars to be introduced, but it was a long time.  Sorry to sound negative,  I've been here quite a long time now.

But, please keep on posting.  Tell us more ideas.  I'll reply.  Lets hope others will too. 

Hugs.

Giggles
    Participant

Thank you for replying…. 

Zuzannah
    Participant

I've got an Idea.  Had it for ages.  Don't think I ever posted it here.  Maybe I have but, hey don't care.

A BUKKAKE ROOM.    😮

The lucky person in the middle, surrounded by guys (say around 5 -6)  Would be fun.  Would be nice as well if the person in the middle was actually named before they entered so that everyone would know who was in there.

Also, if no one or only a few guys were in there to release their loads.  :  Maybe, Bots instead that you could control to bring the number up.

Okay, that last bit sounded a little sad.  Sorry.  :-[

Giggles

Sorry about my negative comments.  What we need in this forum are people posting.

Sheyna
    Participant

Hi Giggles,

I posted a couple years ago suggesting bigger body models for women (and men too) as some of us who are bigger in real life would like an in-game body to match, or prefer a bigger partner.  I appreciate it would involve modifying existing poses to allow for different body sizes, but 2 years on and it still hasn't happened.  Such a shame, i'd happily re-subscribe to premium if they did it.

All we can do is keep requesting/posting.

thecult
    Participant

Hello!
    Wow….after a good poker game what's better than a Bukkake Room to have some relax?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.