Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 13 posts - 406 through 418 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    JessiCapri
    Participant

Jordan I sent this to Achat support this morning:

Recently this message was posted on the forum:

Dear developers.

Could you please make all poses that are available for all males and females, available for shemale's and males.

I hope you are considering this and look forward to equality amongst ALL poses, amongst ALL partner preferences in the future.

Can you please start with an easy one. I.e. nude slow dancing for male and shemale couples.

Thank you, Jordan1.

I would like to strongly support this request. 

After completing the pose comparison of what gender mixes had which poses it was very clear that the focus is on the M/F group.  We would all appreciate anything that can be done to narrow the large gap between what is available for M/F and the other gender mixes.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Respectfully,
    JessiCapri

Booboofinger
    Participant

Glad to see that the forum is finally getting some type of upgrade to make it more of a responsive design. However at the risk k of sound sounding like a kill-joy though I do think it needs a lot more work. Right now the look of it still looks very amateurish, and this is something that could be greatly improved by messing with the CSS of the page.
    Also not sure where to find all the functions like “Last posts since visit” and stuff like that. I know that information is still in the DB, so I’m assuming it just hasn’t been implemented yet. So overall glad it’s finally being done and hope it’s still far from done.

Fransesca
    Participant

Absolutely right and there can be something for exhibition scenes too

Booboofinger
    Participant

What I would like to see if the forum finalized. Right now it looks like some highschool kid started it and got overwhelmed and abandoned the project. I would also like to see the whole issue with gifts solved. Many people spent good money on the game, bought premium and so far no one seems to have got any of the promised gifts.
    So I guess I am going to be a simple soul here and say all I want is for the Achat team to get things working as promised. When that gets done I will come up with other things to ask 🙂

Vaughan

I would like to see a confirmation box appear for any purchase so there are no accidental purchases.

In particular with reference to subscription especially when one is already in force and also bwith regard to the House properties in the public rooms.

JessiCapri
    Participant

There are handcuffs for men to wear in the shop but none for women. I’d like a pair, both broken and unbroken, as part of wardrobe. Broken can be rp’d as clamps. Please?

Vaughan

Hi Timara,

Welcome to Forum and what an interesting first post. Good to see you here.

Your ideas are amazing and Achat do read forum for ideas and inspiration, so who knows… you just may see your ideas come to virtual life in the game.

Places to sit would be a great idea.
    There is a “sit at the table” pose but it needs someone to have bought it and another for it to work.
    I agree, it would be great if we could sit on the benches in Summer and Amsterdam or even on the floor/grass on our own or with others.

Another good idea is leaning on the cars, or maybe even sex on the bonnet LOL. It just seems a waste of a good prop there to just have it parked in the street doing nothing.

I think longer skirts or dresses are an issue as the maps are not available yet in Achat.
    Achat should bring them in as we have some great member designers now who would love the opportunity to expand their creative ideas.

We have been asking to change the colour of our clothes for awhile. I especially want it for the mens shirts.
    Would be great to colour coordinate our suits, especially as we have far less clothes choice than the ladies.

Achat will be having a big upgrade in the future.
    I believe a new public room, could be a beach with tiki bars and the ability to have private room parties too.

Poofing for inactivity I think is a bug bear for a few members. I think it was bought in because the public rooms initially only contain a limited number of people – maybe 20 or 25 members so it was to stop people, who had fallen asleep etc… from clogging up the room space. Maybe the new upgrade will improve this issue.

I’m also sure, as the game expands and improves, more public rooms will become available to members.
    I love the ideas mentioned.

I hope you post more of your ideas and views.
    We have song topics and silly games in “Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… ” section at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.
    We also have a discussion topic on A$ whores in Achat Game you may wish to comment on in the “Poll” section that Zaven1 has started.
    So please post more and bring your friends in.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Changing colour of your clothes.

OMG!! We really need this option. 👍

And not just colours. How about material as well. Hehehe. 😉

Lena18y
    Participant

hello I find it too difficult to choose the clothes, we only see the front clothes rarely from the front and back, so I prefer not to buy if I am not sure, is it possible to improve this point? thanks and kiss

Soniaslut
    Participant

I have the same problem Lena…it’s a little easier to view clothes from the Shop at the main website if that is any help to you. I find that often the best option is to just buy the thing and grab a robot so you can see yourself from all angles. Not ideal…but it does give you the chance to remove the toilet paper from your pants before you strut about the virtual town……hope the little problem doesn’t spoil your enjoyment of the world.

Take care

Vaughan

Hey Lena,

Welcome to Forum.

That’s very true what you are saying and a few members have complained before.
    A try-on wardrobe before buying, would be a great option for members.

Sonia’s idea is good too, making the best of a bad situation.

The other option is checking out the public rooms to see if anyone has bought yet for you to give it a once over.

A couple of our older members used to try on different outfits, price them up and take pics. They posted the pics for our members to check out.
    Maybe someone could do that again.

Here’s the topic – Topics » Upgrades and newly added features » New added clothes to shop

New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members.

Vaughan

I’d like to choose who my featured user is.

On log in, from the Achat Mall Page, underneath the directional arrow < – I would like the option of going straight to my profile, my spouse, my lovers or my friends.

Thanks.

Vaughan

QUOTE:

Concerto has made some very good points that are still relevant today.

The descriptions of the poses in the shop for poses and clothing is not so good and Forum is trying to address this.

To this end and to assist our members, I have opened Pose Review Requests and indexed them in each relevant section of Forum.
    Some Reviews have been completed, some are in the process of being done and others are required.

I have made a general request for members to volunteer for pose reviews.
    I am hoping those reviews will answer members questions on the pose, the actions on each pose, see what others thought of it, whether it was worth buying, and if Achat or our member creators can improve it in any way.

Here’s more information if you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
    Follow the Pathway to Topic here : (It is stickied)

Forum Home Page » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Some members have also completed reviews and ideas on outfits to wear.
    Volunteers are also requested to show off their clothes and recommendations to help our members.
    The clothes / outfits already completed can be found here:

Follow the Pathway to Topic here : (It is stickied)

Forum Home Page » Upgrades and newly added features » New added clothes to shop

Members have been asking for a clothes “Try on before you Buy” and a strip facility to remove clothes for sometime. I will forward the requests on to Achat to see if they can address it.

Achat have provided clothed and nude versions of some poses to help rather than exiting the room and although not ideal, it is an improvement on before, particularly in the Slow Dance and some foreplay poses.

Viewing 13 posts - 406 through 418 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.