Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

The pony tail is the best hair style right now imo… though I'm currently wearing one of the new ones since it is quite cute.

SueCB
    Participant

I'll vote yes for long, straight hair. But the “slay dragons and shit” … is that a sexual euphamism I don't know, or did someone get lost on their way to WoW?

Unhealer
    Participant

I slay dragons with a big sword, and you like it

SueCB
    Participant

I slay dragons with a big sword, and you like it

Nah, I'm more partial to well-wield polearms. 

Unhealer
    Participant

pshh too easy to dodge

SueCB
    Participant

pshh too easy to dodge

Who said anything about dodging? 

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Just a few ideas on things for the game.

I was thinking when i was playing the game of a few ideas these are ones:

By Adding some kind of glistening effect we could make the sex experience here a little more real plus these could be used to introduce:
    Sweating during have sex
    Wet Pussy
    Lubed looking Asshole
    Precummed Cock Tip/ One wet with Pussy Juices.
    Wet Looking Hair.

These would add a little to the realism of the game.

Also more physical appearance options regarding the body (male, female and shemale) currently there are alot of facial options and that is good.

Very few appearance options that relate to the bust and butt for women (2 each) Nipples for women can remain the same.

Hairstyle while having variety do not have a realistic look. I don’t mean super realism I mean just “omg that looks just silly” is how i react to some of the hairstyles.

For men you can add something like a slight change with more muscly bigger height or something along those lines (guys if you have input on how they can change your avatars physical appearance post here) . I with thinking it could be more a slider when you can pick something by gradually moving it till you get the desired appearance.

Also I know it has been said in other posts … but the idea of having the option to use the room more for sex… etc etc.
    Like up against the window where. (This is suggested in the poses topic regarding up against the wall)

Also with some of the poses I find some of the woman options tend to leave alot to be desired. Eg. Off the bed animations for women in “Dominated from behind” make the woman flop around like a rag doll. “Flexy Girl” having the guy not taking a more comfy position as an option.

When guys/shemales coming and its shooting you see no reaction animation from the woman. An example of that is where in a ffm 3some where double bj is possible the guy cums and moves around shooting over shoulders and there is no reaction to it. Or with BJ1 where the girl gets cummed on and has no reaction to being shot up near the eye.

Creampies was suggested in another topic .. how about with oral … allowing the girl to have a swallow option when the guy comes.. with the animation ending her opening her mouth to show it and closing her mouth then open again with it gone .. you dont even need to add a swallow/spit animation for that. Also rubbing in cum to body or getting a towel to clean it… I know current pov with the animations is make them fade i would suggest greater control on that. Letting the woman or the man or both decide when to clean it or if to.

Locations available a few apartments and other things I would suggest which is covered in another topic the development i would suggest on that would be to allow for a choice button where to be located these locations can be inbuilt or purchasible for $A. Also maybe a public one as well (I like that in real life) where you can have idle people or afks watching whats happening. With them still having the ability to pair up with people.

Thats all for now … if anyone has other suggestions feel free to post here.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Don’t forget to add the option to cum in ass when it’s possible! when man or shemale cum, automaticaly the pose change and u can’t do it!

@kittenlepurr
    : a lot of idea and we ask for more of them by time. When i can, ui wanna read it little colesed and give my opinion too!

Adera
    Participant

Yes, a glistening look to things would be great. I'd like to see a guys come ooze out of me after he has cum inside.

Something they should be able to add is different skin textures, like more muscular or such… they wouldn't have to change any models for that.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

these ideas are more cosmetic but Adera i did mention the whole muscly thing for men.

Anal creampies a great idea too the good thing is (dispite i dont say it) the ideas can be applied to male/female/shemale more or less equally.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

About body skin, it will be nice to add freckles option or scar…..
    more body option we can have, more different we can look from the others!

Adera
    Participant

kittlepurr, I was merely thinking of how it could be done, changing the texture seems like the easiest way.

Hmm thinking about I don't want the guys to end up like some sort of huge body builders, I just want them to be fit.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

i know i am not suggesting body builders either Adera. They are more a turn off.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

something like a firm but slim body! best option, i think!

Adera
    Participant

I don't mind it if they're more built either. :

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.