Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

girls girls… why not give the option between a beefy bosy builder and a skinny computer nerd (no fun intended, just sketching the idea )
    Everyone has their own attraction.. And I know what I like..

Kitten, thakns for you ideas. The thought of more life-like textures is very stimulating and as this is a graphical game, it seems obvious to go that way as well, to deppen the quality of the game. Not just expanding into a bigger wardrobe and pose-options, but increasing the graphic quality as well.

And, the more options offered, the more people can adapt their avatar to their own taste. To be able to differentiate yourself from others, be more unique, is a temptation in a virtual environment..

As far as ideas for virtual environments, I'd like to refer you to the thread about rooms:

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,871.0.html

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1124.0.html

Zinah
    Participant

Ok, of late the biggest problem is that I have no control over my orgasm pose.  Seriously.  THE ACTION SHOULD NOT CHANGE just because I hit critical mass.  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />  The change up actually ruins the mood!  I'm very likely to not use the arousal meter for this very problem.

Another person has said this and I want to add my strong agreement: don't force the actions to change unless they conflict with each other.

All the tongue wagging can go, they are utterly ridiculous expressions.

P.S. Could we have more 'pull her hair' options in the MF poses?  (purrrrrr)

Fantasy
    Participant

totally agree with that zinah!
    would love to see long flowing hair avail and the option to caress a lover all over with it.

TightFit74
    Participant

There has been quite a strong lobby for more sensual poses, aimed at pleasuring by hand, mouth or body, not necessarily genitals bumping into eachother to help reach a climax..

One example is the gentle foreplay, where the girl is pleasured by the man. I'd love to see that pose with the option to switch roles.
    As for the pleasuring with long, flowing hair.. The thing that prohibits this, is the hairstyle chosen. When you chose short hair, then your hair would change in the room. As a lot of people are asking for more realism in the game, that would be a bit strange..

Personally I like that thought and would love to submit myself to such a treatment I do see some blockages practically in the game.. So more before and after poses…

kittenlepurr
    Participant

really my ideas were originally to fix whats currently available to … well lack of a better term to help with the eroticism of it.

I agree that more tender poses should be added but I think they should also fix current poses to by slightly more real.

Bear
    Participant

The idea of that body reaction is very interesting Kitten', especially if tied to the excitement meter… I have to nod in agreement with Zinah about the orgasm though, it is rather annoying of the over ride of the moment. Lifting of the head,… back arching in the pose position would be more realistic. Having to rehit the chosen  pose is annoying. though I am prone to keep my mouse over the pose anymore when I know my partner is close simply to reactivate the position, even in my own release just from experience. It does distract from my own enjoyment of the moment having to do so.

mmm hair pulling,.. I do enjoy bridling my playmate on a wicked ride.

Adera
    Participant

Is domination from behind that bad? I thought it was only a rough pose.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

honestly Adera its pretty bad from the basis of animation.. I wouldnt be off the bed in that pose .. mainly because my bed is pretty high off the ground and that would be more akin to the pile driver (girl hanging) position reversed. Customization of the room would be an idea too sure its more data but keep it simple.

The thing that i would love this game to have is more realistic use of the room we have even add some things .. like “Sticky fun” which for me is something a ex called a “kitten split” where you make a sundae out of your partner and eat it off them .. Works for all sexes. And adds and option where you can put things on and lick them off.

Against the window like i said before .. or on a balcony… where idle people can watch in the room without being involved to feed the voyeurs.

There could also be a mini-game added where you and your partner are trying not to get caught (if playing in public) where the closer you are to orgasm you are more likely to be seen. (just an idea)

Also a few changes to the interface when inviting for threesomes (also displaying type) so we can see everyone being invited and by whom. (I know suggested before)

Adding extra dildo options for poses maybe a good idea where the f/m/s can use (on themselves) the dildo as they are doing actions that do not include their partner using it … (eg. bj)

An addition to the whole sweat idea.. leaked persistent juices from orgasm of f/m/s.

Skin options for blemishes … people do not like their faults but its a part of them. (like a mole on the behind or near an eye)

Spreading eagle poses for all … where they are showing all at once can be standing or sitting. (I mean along the lines of a “Come Hither” pose)

Different options for the dancing for your partner where there is a change role option for f/s/m.

Choking Options that are in the game can make the screen darken slightly as if you are running out of air or blacking out.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a lot of nice idea, kitten……i totally support them!

About a minigame, maybe something easy to program will be good, like a strip poker session or something similar. nice idea (someone propose it somewhere!) can be true or dare game!

Bear
    Participant

Voyeurs might get a little bored watching me work… I really don't pose hop… chat flow is where I do my best work… the idea terribly fascinating for exhibitionist play.

Mini games are an idea worth exploring… the bonus features for being a “Premium”

I mentioned in a different thread that dominating from behind suffers because the hands are on the floor… would have been so much better if she was arched on the bed…better too if an option there then to have collapsed flat to the bed… her hand grabbing and bunching the covers…now THAT would have been an erotic eyecandy scene…

The window sex scene … always hot…be nice for a specific pose there…perhaps standing from behind…I would like that option… to be able to change the location of the poses specifically before the window in the city room.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

@bear actually the solution for that is that they can see the text … not just the poses .. difference is they cannot type anything.

Bear
    Participant

Well certainly a nice tool for screening potential playmates…as long as the option exists to shut down the view when privacy is desired…

I certainly support the idea… putting my plaything's talents on display… making her echo her surrender before others… (knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Well certainly a nice tool for screening potential playmates…as long as the option exists to shut down the view when privacy is desired…

I certainly support the idea… putting my plaything's talents on display… making her echo her surrender before others… (knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

well i was thinking along the lines that both partners have to agree whether to either close it …. stay at it … or allow the voyeurs to yell suggestions. Gives the idea more versatility in my opinion.

Bear
    Participant

as an on/off option for voyeur communication,.. that would b fine. Ability to control viewers, ban/silence  those who are rude and obnoxious would be necessary.

I certainly would not want to be stuck with it constantly on… I really don't need suggestions from the crowd on how I am handling things… they want to watch and learn… good..

Zinah
    Participant

(knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

You want shattering Boss?  ….  Make me.

~ sticks out her tongue, wags it impudently before flouncing off with a twitch of her hips~

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.