Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

great ideas Kitten, the voyeur option sounds interesting. Though I tend to get quite involved when playing, not sure if I want to be bothered with having to control the crowd that is watching (although the word crowd is a bit unrealistic..lol)

As far as body and skin options, a red sheen  of buttocks in spanking poses, or the discouloring of the skin in choking holds adds to the realism to the game. It could work like the squirts of cum of a guy. They land, stay for a while then slowly fade away. It's strange that after a few slaps, the skin is still its original color. Maybe even a tear in your eyes, are rolling down your cheek.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno… a group of girls with the RP idea of a slumber party gone really, really right… telling me that's not a sexy picture?

But I fully admit I'm more then a bit of an exhibitionist.

Bear
    Participant

(knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

You want shattering Boss?  ….  Make me.

~ sticks out her tongue, wags it impudently before flouncing off with a twitch of her hips~

*eyebrow arches* …

I do love a challenge… hoping you're penciling in adequate time for some heavy handed action…

*unbuckles the thick leather belt with the pure silver inlaid lettering sliding it from pant loops… smacking the heavy leather across his hand as he sets off following after her *

Zinah
    Participant

*eyebrow arches* …

I do love a challenge… hoping you're penciling in adequate time for some heavy handed action…

*unbuckles the thick leather belt with the pure silver inlaid lettering sliding it from pant loops… smacking the heavy leather across his hand as he sets off following after her *

~ She pauses long enough to kick off her heels and sprints into the autumn grass, with whoops of delight~ 

Adera
    Participant

honestly Adera its pretty bad from the basis of animation.. I wouldnt be off the bed in that pose .. mainly because my bed is pretty high off the ground and that would be more akin to the pile driver (girl hanging) position reversed. Customization of the room would be an idea too sure its more data but keep it simple.

Okay… too bad. Lying on the bed (with your arms on the bed) while getting fucked from behind can be so good irl.

Adding extra dildo options for poses maybe a good idea where the f/m/s can use (on themselves) the dildo as they are doing actions that do not include their partner using it … (eg. bj)

This is something I'd like for the shemale masturbation poses… or fingering, I like to stick a finger or two into me anally when masturbating without toys.

An addition to the whole sweat idea.. leaked persistent juices from orgasm of f/m/s.

It would indeed be hot.

Different options for the dancing for your partner where there is a change role option for f/s/m.

This would be nice for FS where the roles are static.

I dunno… a group of girls with the RP idea of a slumber party gone really, really right… telling me that's not a sexy picture?

But I fully admit I'm more then a bit of an exhibitionist.

Makes me think of myself some years back… far more innocent and sitting on the side wide eyed. I really wouldn't mind just being an onlooker, it can be fun just writing that part as well.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

as an on/off option for voyeur communication,.. that would b fine. Ability to control viewers, ban/silence  those who are rude and obnoxious would be necessary.

I certainly would not want to be stuck with it constantly on… I really don't need suggestions from the crowd on how I am handling things… they want to watch and learn… good..

That's what i was thinking … I am more along the lines of you get caught and you know what happens they either get involved watch stupidly or try to suggest things. Like i said the way i was thinking was along the lines of participation if you allow it of the voyeurs which would be optional.
    Aren't we the stud Bear .

It's strange that after a few slaps, the skin is still its original color. Maybe even a tear in your eyes, are rolling down your cheek.

Excellent Point Tight they could add the gradual discoloration effect.

I'm not really for voyeur option , i dont want fuck in front of a horde of pervert just come to see two women in action 

That's OK I was thinking it was more an option you do not need to take and i understand that some people do not like the idea. But I was thinking on the idea that some people would like it. Personally i do that's why i suggested it.

here comes some little wishes from me about the game . in fact one wish for many poses . I wish the kisses be améliorated in theese poses :

ps: and pleeeeeeaaaase give us more foreplay poses ( when i say “give us” , its for all who have only 1 foreplay pose or less  )

I'll agree more kissing options would be a good idea like i said before it would at more eroticism and realism to the poses.

@Adera I like suggesting the way I do because there are so little other options that's why i want these added they all work for everyone. Adding fingers would work too though alot of the fingering positions I am seeing are less then interesting. (Besides static and boring poses are just dull)

Adera
    Participant

I just think that the shemale masturbation poses are a bit bad, the female and male poses are much more inventive. A dildo option would be very welcomed for me.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I just think that the shemale masturbation poses are a bit bad, the female and male poses are much more inventive. A dildo option would be very welcomed for me.

A bit bad how Adera ? they are more like the male pose as opposed to an accurate one for s?

Adera
    Participant

I just feel it's a bit unimaginative, we can rub our cocks in different speeds and play with a breast a little. With a guy I would be very tempted to slide down the chair a bit, raise my legs and tease my asshole while he watches. Guys can do that

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Ahhh I see … I would be tempted to do something similar myself with a guy tease my ass or pussy or both.

This is what happens when the people that design a game allow for something they have no knowledge on.

Janine Dee
    Participant

It's not a problem Rukya, not everyone will want to do everything on here… there does seem to be enough interest in a voyeur option being available though.

Adera
    Participant

The option would be nice but it's important that those that want their privacy can have it, I don't want to be on display all the time either.

I think it would be fun to watch. If two people for example are doing the teacher and student RP I could be a classmate that have forgotten something, return to the classroom after school and end up watching from the slightly open door to the classroom. That was my initial idea when Janine and Sinnnn had that RP… but Sinnnn kinda pulled me in. :

The peeping could of course end if I suddenly find a jock that I've been interested in right behind me asking me with a whisper what I'm doing. It would be terribly hard to have sex outside the door without getting notice by those inside.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, a way to preclude voyeur watching u all the time will be really usefull, like another one: the option, in 3some and in case like voyeur, to send a message only to one of the partner……it will be ridicoloyus typing:  “i wisper to Adera ear: etc etc…” when i don't wan the other read it!

Adera
    Participant

Oh the idea is that they would be able to read it even though its a whisper.

Bear
    Participant

There would be some need for personal messages… an ability for private exchanges…

Would be nice to have perhaps a narrative option… n intro for the viewers that might describe the scene unfolding before them with suggestions of how a viewer might assist..

i.e. A Teacher is giving a her student a lesson in discipline  before the class, which takes an erotic twist… please keep your input within the story guidelines..

or….

A teacher and student meet in a classroom after school hours when a study session takes an unexpected turn… the door is cracked open… and any here are peeking thru the crack..

options could be set for private or open chat…
    ie… what might their responses be?
    could be hot if the viewers are good in rp…

there is a thread under woman and man which is for suggestions for pose modifications… share your thoughts there on how some can be improved…

@ Zinah… watches as you dash through the field… instead of chasing I move along the fence line… stopping finally to lean against the walls of the stables until you glance my way… and again approach….wordless,… eyes meet and I see that sparkle in your eye as I open the door for you… into the tack room..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.