Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    Zinah
    Participant

@ Zinah… watches as you dash through the field… instead of chasing I move along the fence line… stopping finally to lean against the walls of the stables until you glance my way… and again approach….wordless,… eyes meet and I see that sparkle in your eye as I open the door for you… into the tack room..

Your toy meanders back to you and presses warmly against your lean form,  curling her arms about your neck.  “So, does this mean that I caught you?”  I quirk a brow as my lips curl into a smile and pull away to enter the tack room, hips swaying At the last second I reach back, thread my fingers through yours and pull you in behind me.

Bear
    Participant

Smirks as you pull me in… my hand clasping the bolt,  closing the door as I move with you.

“mmm…  'Caught me'  has that distinctive twisted reality to it. Who serves who?… That's the convoluted side of this you know… I don't “Make you”… you let me lead your wants,… needs …. desires… to that place.”

The door clicks soundly behind us.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh the idea is that they would be able to read it even though its a whisper.

but sometimes there is can be words i wan to tell only to one of my partner…..u know, in 3some i usually are whit one of my lover or spose and the third isnì't necessary someone i had meet before…..

Bear
    Participant

Well a realistic side of 3somes… you really don't have that privacy… code words are good to establish with a regular partner when you head into 3some play with strangers.

In the light of a voyeur environment… I would consider it necessary… especially in maintaining control of the situation with 3rd parties, or changing the script of of your performance without tipping your hand to the viewers.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

undoubtedly bear but you don't want it overly restricted too.

Adera
    Participant

Personal messages/whispers is a different thing than the RP whisper I was thinking of, though I can see the chat quickly becoming cluttered if there are too many RP:ing in the same channel.

Bear
    Participant

Both of you raise good points in this matter…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i.e. A Teacher is giving a her student a lesson in discipline  before the class, which takes an erotic twist… please keep your input within the story guidelines..

or….

A teacher and student meet in a classroom after school hours when a study session takes an unexpected turn… the door is cracked open… and any here are peeking thru the crack..

mmmmm, private message in 3some can work in this two situation, i think….it will be nice to involve the voyeur when he/she don't expect it…..and u can whisper to yur partner it whitout advice the voyeur!

Aylean
    Participant

User Interface

Hello,

some ideas from a newcomer:

– user interface should be able to witch on/off particaly
    i.e. switch on/off chat window and these two icons for movement

– as i already read in this forum:
    keyboard shortcuts/hotkeys for poses would be a very nice feature

– when switch to first person view it would be nice if there’s no
    need to press mouse button when moving the virtual head.

some nice other features I miss: sounds inside the room
    and for a women of course: we can never get enough shoes, stockings, clothing

😉

Greetings from germany
    Aylean

Lover
    Participant

Hallo Aylean,
    herzlich Willkommen hier im Forum

I like the chat window, cause I like to talk and to describe, but I agree with the icons for movement (also asked for this a year ago).

There is sound (music), though I always switch it off cause I like my own music.

Aaaargh, typically woman… you're asking for clothes and we'll have to wait for hours til we can start cause you don't know what to wear…

Aylean
    Participant

Thanks 

Mostly the chat window is in need….but imho its very large and sometimes
    people maybe use skype or something like that. There for a on/off switch
    should be nice.

And YES…more clothes means more time…it maybe also usefull to get a save button
    for different outfits 

AngelicDream
    Participant

[x] Premium members invite only
          Allow only premium members to invite you [toggle on/off]

Reason for this is I get so many invites from non-premiums. And I don't feel I am alone when I say this. I only interact with other premiums .. period.

[x]  User enabled created content

This would allow for a far larger clothing base for all of Achat's members. Even if you don't allow them to be sold. I would create them even just for myself and others to use. As I would think other creative members would also.

[x] A user connected preference for poses

I do not mind anal at all. However, I am aware that some poses allow it. And considering some women may not like it, and it does not engage their interest. It should disable this action for them. Also about cum .. its a fact some women don't mind swallowing while others will not. The finish actions all attribute that the woman “enjoys” swallowing. Also connected with these new options would be  swallow .. And if deselected should show the woman either 1) pulling back 2) spitting it out. This would make the experience more realistic to the partner. Another thought is about cum and cumming. I rather get very wet seeing a mans cum on me. Yet Achat's cum action lasts for a few seconds then wipes clean. I would love a option if we could select for it to remain. Even if for a few minutes and not forever .. would be better than it is now.

[x] A few community chat rooms

Instead of always sitting at a screen and typing to messaged users. Have a few community rooms someone can elect to enter. How you allow the physical interactions would be entirely up to Achat's creative team.

[x] Adding in more sexual scenes
    More than just beds, maybe a beach, the outdoors, a car -heh-, just some added choices. Let us pick where we'd love our fantasy.

Adera
    Participant

I would like that option.

It would seem like they've putting some work towards that right now if you take a look here: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1341.0.html

I think this would be appreciated, one option could be that a woman requires a man to use a condom in a room, some only does it with a condom irl and therefore feel a bit uncomfortable without one in here as well.

We had some of those a year back or so but it was a mess according to our devs so they removed them and I think they said they might look at some other solution for it.

Requested by many and we get a new room sometimes, this Christmas and New Years we got decorations for the rooms.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

First of all, Aylean, wellcome to this paradise of lust and where men (and not only them!) are ready to jump on fresh meet!

About interface, i think the chat windows works good in this way. other side, the camera controlls are too big and maybe useless (IMO) and i'd like if dev-team gonna make them a bit little.

wait……someone ask for more dress!? oh gosh…..girls gonna spend too much money on dress…

AngelicDream
    Participant

I would like that option.

It would seem like they've putting some work towards that right now if you take a look here: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1341.0.html

I think this would be appreciated, one option could be that a woman requires a man to use a condom in a room, some only does it with a condom irl and therefore feel a bit uncomfortable without one in here as well.

We had some of those a year back or so but it was a mess according to our devs so they removed them and I think they said they might look at some other solution for it.

Requested by many and we get a new room sometimes, this Christmas and New Years we got decorations for the rooms.

Awww that's a shame about the community rooms. Hope they come back .. I'd love it. Checking on the user created stuff you linked also thank you hun. Its nice that people have been adding creations. However, so far all I see is quick texture additions slapped onto clothing segments. Hopefully some will take more time to really make additional clothing. I will do some on my own when I get more time. Its wonderful And on the other agrees with my suggestions I also agree heheh. ^-^

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.