Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Things that make you smile & giggle

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    Soniaslut
    Participant

Quote –

I'm Boo
    « on: January 27, 2021, 04:26:38 PM »

HI,
    I might have met a few of you already in game. My name is Booboofinger, but you can call me Boo. You can also call me Sir, and you impress me, you may call me Master.

Pure comedy genius…
    or deluded self-aggrandisement.
    Comments on a plain post card please to :

The Editor
    Hoogivzafuck Weekly
    Nibbling-On-The-Minge
    Berkshire
    BB1 Man.Utd. 3

Soniaslut
    Participant

Quote –

I'm Boo
    « on: January 27, 2021, 04:26:38 PM »

HI,
    I might have met a few of you already in game. My name is Booboofinger, but you can call me Boo. You can also call me Sir, and you impress me, you may call me Master.

Pure comedy genius…
    or deluded self-aggrandisement.
    Comments on a plain post card please to :

The Editor
    Hoogivzafuck Weekly
    Nibbling-On-The-Minge
    Berkshire
    BB1 Man.Utd. 3

Dear The Editor, Hoogivzafuck Weekly

Personally, I don't find this funny.
    We want to encourage people to come to forum, to post their experiences and make this place fun to be in.
    Public ridicule like this leaves a bad taste.

Back to topic

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/1eb5c7d1ae4fb6cd14d3509f51290cb7/tenor.gif?itemid=9218618[/img]

I do, however find it funny.
    It's a shame there isn't more humour at this place.
    Perhaps if there were peple would feel more able to be themselves and connect.
    And if the person in question has a problem with it , they can let me know themselves and I'll happily remove it.
    Though it did seem in my, admittedly minimal, exchanges with them previously they posessed a sense of humour.
    You and I obviously don't share the same sense of humour. So leave it at that.
    You don't hear me complaining about any of the shit you've previously posted in threads I started that were blatantly put there as either your attempt at humour or to ridicule the topic.

Back to posting as we see fit.

Soniaslut
    Participant

Quote from: Soniaslut on Today at 02:00:22 PM
    I do, however find it funny.
    It's a shame there isn't more humour at this place.
    Perhaps if there were peple would feel more able to be themselves and connect.
    And if the person in question has a problem with it , they can let me know themselves and I'll happily remove it.
    Though it did seem in my, admittedly minimal, exchanges with them previously they posessed a sense of humour.
    You and I obviously don't share the same sense of humour. So leave it at that.
    You don't hear me complaining about any of the shit you've previously posted in threads I started that were blatantly put there as either your attempt at humour or to ridicule the topic.

Back to posting as we see fit.

We dont obviously.

Sent me the links in your topics you find offensive in PM.
    I have never ridiculed any topic you have posted, only supported or thought I had.
    No problem, I can easily remove the posts.

Back to topic

4750f46d347ca3433bc7bfe98fa11e22.jpg

I've no wish for you to remove your posts.
    Though I didn't care for them it's a public forum where all are welcome to post as they choose to.
    Or so I thought.

Soniaslut
    Participant

After someone shoving their nose in where it has no business, I feel I have to question the title of this thread and ask for clarification.

Is this thread about things that make the person posting smile and giggle?
    Or is it subject to some kind of arbitrary censorship from anyone that doesn't like a particular post?
    If the latter is the case then it's no wonder the forum has been dying on it's arse for so long.

I'd like to invite answers to the question I pose from all who read it.

Soniaslut
    Participant

I didn't “ridicule” anyone Vaughan.
    That's your interpretation of my post.

If the person I gently poked fun at wishes me to remove the post I'm happy to, as I've already stated.
    All you've demonstrated tonight are your bullying tactics and an incredible ability to misinterpret other people's words.

Soniaslut
    Participant

I've no desire to build up my post count. Is that what you're attempting to do posting pic after pic?
    I shan't PM you as there's little point attempting to debate a subject with someone who won't accept another viewpoint is just as valid as their own.
    As far as I'm concerned no more need be said on the subject.

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

Soniaslut
    Participant

Stone
    Participant

Getting his Jammin on!

[img width=500]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/cruella-dog-meme-1546548992.png?crop=0.864xw:1.00xh;0.0432xw,0&resize=980:*[/img]

Stone
    Participant

[img width=400]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/dog-appointment-meme-1546529706.png?crop=0.812xw:1.00xh;0.0466xw,0&resize=980:*[/img]

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

Soniaslut
    Participant

Stone
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.