Skip to content

Forum Idea. Personal Ads. (Adverts)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Forum Idea. Personal Ads. (Adverts)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

As Bear suggested in a post, where a new member was looking for a mmf, maybe a part of the forum should be designated just for those adds. Maybe a thread for just that purpose, where people can leave their scribbls for a limited time, so it is up to date?

Another way for people to meet. Easy to contact eachother through a personal message. And maybe seperate threads if the demand is big enough. Because so far, there have not been many posts, personal ads where people explain what they are looking for?

So a poll, to see what the general thoughts are about this, and room for discussion, ideas.. Love to hear your opinion on this…

Azrielle
    Participant

Personally, while in principle this is a good idea, I can see this being abused by the select few who are internet predators. In my opionion there are already several means of communication available, to which I can say that I have to unfortunately purge on a daily basis… so my vote is “no”, we do not need a separate thread for this.

Keiko
    Participant

I think Tight means personal ads for casual in-game encounters, not real life meet ups. Perhaps for people who are looking for something specific like forming groups or who share the same fetish.

Occasionally members do post personal ads on random parts of the forum so this way at least they have a designated place to post instead of creating a new topic which is unnecessary. I imagine the ads could look something like this:

NAME: Keiko
    SEX: (yes please, lol) Female
    ORIENTATION: Bisexual
    DESCRIPTION: Asian, pale skinned, eastern goth, pink hair.

Looking for males and females for fun, descriptive role plays. My favorite positions are the ones where I'm on my knees, tehehe. I also enjoy all group play. Send me a message on AChat if interested.

medjai
    Participant

Well I’m not sure about this, comunicating in Achat is already very simple, and there are tons of people just waiting for a good 3some, you just have to be a little bit patinet and look for them, plus you can discuss in private what you want and like so I don’t think we need this. At least I don’t need it, I already get too many 3somes offers from strangers 😛

Bear
    Participant

Well not all are as fortunate a you Medjai,… :

🙂

New players are faced with the awkward issue of working thru the natural defenses we all carry here. Any way to assist the transition should be considered. I almost quit the first month after a series of absolute disasters in play, so in the back of my mind I ponder, and can appreciate someone who try anything to find some connection around here.

*sighs… guess I am a bit more sensitive and emphatic to the frustrations a noob has then you folks

In this case I believe a FFM ws being sought. As long as I played there I SELDOM had the opportunity to join and very rarely was ever approached to join FFM play.
    MFF play constantly… but FFM …no…

So in my opinion, offering clients of AChat a way to advertise their wants, and set up personal ads for AChat play is a a good meld. Keikos thoughts make sense… especially with the limited existing banner space to elaborate on personal matters.

I would not want this to see this as offsite advertisement,. but that is an issue easily monitored.
    No one has to read it…seriously if you aren’t interested then the matter would be irrelevant.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm not sure to understand what you call ads , but it looks like only premiums can do this so i said no

TightFit74
    Participant

Actually the matter was discussed before, I think a bulletin board was suggested to offer a place to leave little scribbles and adds.

The way I see this working, comes very cl;ose to what Keiko had written as an example. Just a short description of who you are, what you like and what you are looking for. But for a limited period, say 2-3 weeks, after which the post is removed. I don't see such a thread as an open place where everyone can just dump something. I see it as a place first and formost  for people to meet and search for a specific partner.

And both prem as non prem members can use it. True, only prem's can place an add, but non-prem can read the forum and see if someone is there that matches their preference, to find them in-game..

The banner space is too small in my opinion. It has been asked that space to be expanded as well. But there has been no reaction. A personal adds thread could provide in the need for more space. Under a strict set of rules. No solliciting, no rudeness. Not sure if it works the same in other countries, but often at the supermarkets here, you find small adds where people want to seel their stuff.. I see this as something similar.

Lover
    Participant

And both prem as non prem members can use it. True, only prem's can place an add, but non-prem can read the forum and see if someone is there that matches their preference, to find them in-game..

That doens't work if you block messages from non-prems, as a lot seem to do. And there is the danger, members (prem and non-prem) take this as permission to send endless cold invites.

I expand your idea. There should be a board for
    –  introducing yourself, your likes and dislikes
    – FFM, FMM, FFF and combinations of shemales group sex
    – SM
    – Ask for…. (open to anything)

This could be used like every other existing board, e.g. it's called “Members and erotic wishes” and, if possible, also open for non-prem to post there.

TightFit74
    Participant

Lover,

That is something for Suzy or the dev-team to decide. I do see a future in a section like that. Though it should be moderated considerably.. NOt sure if they are willing to put any manpower to that.. I can only set a topic sticky.. for more constructive changes in the forum, Suzy would have to take action.

Lover
    Participant

Tight,
    of course it has to be done by the A-Team. I wrote it, cause it suits to your idea.
    And yes, it has to be moderated. But it must not be done by the A-Team, they could ask some of us, I'm sure they will get helping hands.

taztexan
    Participant

I voted make it option for premium members, but see other's view on it not being a good idea also. It would definitely need to be closely monitored for sure and strict rules put in place for it. Using your profile page for preferences, moods and desires for the day or just in general works for me. More space to do so would be nice though…

Browsing the posts in the forums kind of give you an inkling of what a member prefers or are in the mood for of those that do frequent here. A private message would work for negotiations of activities within the client or here in the forum (PMs *are* an option here) and might be better, if not more private for those so inclined to keep things close to the vest…

Vaughan

There is a Section now for Personal Ads in Forum for players seeking a sexual or romantic partner of a like mind.
    It is meant for in-game meets and not Real Life.

Here it is

Home » Forums » Personal Ads

Personal Ads

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.