Skip to content

Threats in game for having a girl…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Threats in game for having a girl…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

That is the issue really. All that I can think of however is to keep the messages/screencaps, and if he follows through give them to any and all who ask.

Mistress_N
    Participant

Better question is, … is he following through, or was this a  moment of wounded pride speaking?

He always have blaming  other people in his profile.

And two or three girls have told me that this guy is telling lies and rumours about me.

So it was not a moment of pride speaking.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The unfortunate truth is that gossip will always be with us, digital format or not.

I would suggest either directing them to this thread or if emailing itself is an option sending them the screencaps directly.

Adera
    Participant

I really hope that gossip started by him doesn't get much leverage.

Bear
    Participant

eh,…like stated he always posts something negative in the banner,… but indeed such gossip and is going to be always around.  However most will always consider the source of things. and those that believe such? Not certain if you are Bi  if not does it matter what the  guys think? If so, would you play with anyone who actually plays with him?

Mistress_N
    Participant

eh,…like stated he always posts something negative in the banner,… but indeed such gossip and is going to be always around.  However most will always consider the source of things. and those that believe such? Not certain if you are Bi  if not does it matter what the  guys think? If so, would you play with anyone who actually plays with him?

It is funny. I check his profile to see who is his next victim for blaming

islandsun
    Participant

well bring on !  me i`LL HANDLE  IT ! WHAT TH E  , F–K  sorry agressive girl here !

hatcher
    Participant

Note to self…. never piss off sunny

islandsun
    Participant

@ hatcher sorry my  bark is worst then my bite !  Unless you want me to bite you hahahaha  !

alstott
    Participant

Oh please  sunny dogs who bark don`t bite      bite me catch me i you can

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Hatcher She handles guns.. and her bark is worse as her bite?

note to self… never piss off Sunny…

islandsun
    Participant

@ You Guy`s  come  on making me sound like a shrew ! lol  !  A little hard headed maybe !  I don`t like to be pushed , bullied in real or cyber !  Only time I ever want to be pushed against   a wall  ! Better be  for passionate attention ! hehehehee !       There is a soft side too !  you know !  have a good day and smile  ! Signing off wild filly  ! hahahaha           

alstott
    Participant

Really ? hmm.. let me think…sunny…soft side..what happened that you transformed yourself from a recalcitrant mare into a little sweet filly no just kidding we all know your soft side …i guess

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny.. I was sure you could take a joke. Still know you do… Have seen your soft side… Love your passion for happiness..

islandsun
    Participant

Thanks  ! I  try to stay positive !  Have a good day every one ! SMILE ! It makes the world better ! 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.