Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Group MFF Pole and Lap Dances.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Group MFF Pole and Lap Dances.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Congratulations Janine! That's quite a feat. I also love the idea for group pole dancing. The mechnics are already in place so it shouldnt the difficult to develop.

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOLOLOL *I* didn't notice till everyone was congratulating me.  But thank you all.

All this time and I still haven't shut up. If anything I think the change in seasons is encouraging me to get more active again.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Janine congrats ms Janine, profing true will power, relentless on fighting for the lesbian base (and other 'minorities').. *taking a deep bow*

@Adera I never said where the loss of weight was left behind…

Adera
    Participant

Tight, maybe I can catch it on my breasts?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok……all the present really like the idea of a 3some pole dancer (slow lap dance can be good to, i think), this is a dogma.

The only thingh i hope, is the aChat team don't give us two stand alone dancer (i'll gonna kick some balls if this happend, i promise!) but they build a good interaction between them, whit kiss, caress, ecc….thinking about this, it's a good start for an open space too….awww….think about this: a room for a max of, dunno, 20 user like watcher, 4 catwalk whit 4 couple of girls (or shemale or mixed) dancing on them……..i think peoples need a good massage on theyr neck at the end………mmmmhhhh

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thinking about the room whit catwalk, a new idea bouncing (not jumping! te-he!) in my mind: a Pole Dance contest! The watcher can judge the dancer and decalring the best Pole Dancer contest! this can be a funny event and give us some new issue……think of this: next dance pole contest is next week, 4 couple (or more….) have to show theyr skill dancing for, dunno, 3 minute! before the contest day, me and my partner must train hard, finding the best sequence and a good feeling……then finally the contest! i think it can be a nice idea

oh….i'd like to ask somethingh to the oldest customer: in the there was some event organized by u or by the aChat team!' i'm just curious!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I hope you're not asking me as the “oldest customer”. I'm not the oldest, just the gabbiest.

Bear
    Participant

eesh… I am reluctant to responding here… :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Snicker… didn't want to be the one to say it. 

Keiko
    Participant

Back in the early days of AChat, the rooms were caves, the only clothes available were animal skins, and a cold invite was a heavy club to the head, followed by being dragged by the hair into the cave. Cold invites were much more difficult to decline back then. Alas, much has improved since those days… except for the evolution of communication. “Me fuck you now!”

But I am curious, who is AChat's current senior veteran?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, not me…eh eh! it's only a month i am here!

Bear
    Participant

*coughs,… well my opening line I see is still legendary…

hmm… as to senior member…if you are asking of active  in the forum… Janine (hee..heee).. I started here March 2010

In Achat itself…My active time out there is a rather limited time slot so I could not answer that with any certainty…

And Hentaaiboy' I am not certain what exactly your question is there.

Janine Dee
    Participant

*pouts* Does this mean I am the oldest in board years?

At least of those still actively posting.

Bear
    Participant

For the purpose of deflecting attention from the other possibility I nod enthusiastically… :

Indeed in Board time,…most definitely date of joining even Achat…you are probably the senior one here my friend… 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Great! I'm effecitvely older then our old guy (not letting you get out ENTIRELY unscathed Bear). They need to implement flannel pj's so I can put them on to climb on the bed and have a good sulk. 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.