Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Group MFF Pole and Lap Dances.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Group MFF Pole and Lap Dances.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh Keiko, don't look so sullen, you look absolutely adorable in that little girls dress. Now hurry over to Janine and put her in a better mood. Yes, I'm sure she'll tell you stories of the old times if you ask her nicely *patting her bottom to get her going*. *hugs*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

And Hentaaiboy' I am not certain what exactly your question is there.

u see, Bear, in some particolar period of the year (like christmas, halloween, ecc….) whenever i try, usually developer coming out whit some event or special time package (a dress can be used for a week, or similar). i know achat is different, but somethingh like this can be really nice

Bear
    Participant

Well last xmas the santa outfits came out.. there were some valentine oriented costumes …so in a way AChat has…
    (note too the pirate outfits for the women close to talk like a pirate day…though they dropped the ball for the guys there.), seasonal backdrops…have too been offered.

Some things could be done to the rooms if  they had time… perhaps  festive lighting in the towers viewed thru the city room windows.
    Stringing colored lights in the rooms… an xmas tree added for a short while in the rooms… (though that wouldn't help me much the room furnishings still are not present for me in the rooms)

That becomes a matter of planning and diversion of development resources which I am not certain the staff at AChat has at this point. Or simply its a direction they don't wish to emphasize.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well last xmas the santa outfits came out.. there were some valentine oriented costumes …so in a way AChat has…

yes, but u have to buy it…
    the idea of some christmas decoration (or easter or halloween) is good, and they can use it every year, it mustn't  be difficult to apply any time it needed (i'm not a programmer, but it must be just a string in the program, os somethingh similaR)

Keiko
    Participant

I noticed they have the “Santa hat” for free as one of the basic clothing options for free users. That was generous of the developers. Would be nice to see small decorations added to the rooms depending on the time of year to sort of change the mood, but I'm guessing there's not enough people or time that can be devoted to temporary details like that. Would be great to see in the future though. I hope the developers have a “THINGS TO DO ONCE WE BECOME POPULAR” list and they're adding ideas like these to it. Hopefully not a large percentage of the money we pay on poses and subscriptions are going straight into their pockets.

Pafe
    Participant

Back in the early days of AChat, the rooms were caves, the only clothes available were animal skins, and a cold invite was a heavy club to the head, followed by being dragged by the hair into the cave. Cold invites were much more difficult to decline back then. Alas, much has improved since those days… except for the evolution of communication. “Me fuck you now!”

But I am curious, who is AChat's current senior veteran?

That cracked me up!! 

I almost choked on my coffee!!!  Thanks for making me laugh!

Thanks for letting share,
    Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

lol

I forgot to mention that the idea of doing a team pole dance or lap dance is exciting.  Let's hope it's not too difficult to do.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

for me , making a 3some pole dance in achat will be actually catastrophic . The “basic” pole dance is little boring , and the fact of returning to the start move at each move dont help this pose. so with two peoples making this it will be really bad i think (for now)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I agree whit Rukya, and honestly, there is a non sense of doing it  in threesome whitout some serial adaptetion.

Pafe
    Participant

for me , making a 3some pole dance in achat will be actually catastrophic . The “basic” pole dance is little boring , and the fact of returning to the start move at each move dont help this pose. so with two peoples making this it will be really bad i think (for now)

Yeah… now that I think about it you're right Rukya… I'd probably hit my head on the pole.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno if you gonna hit your head on the pole , Pafe (if this gonna happend, call Dr. Medjai), but what i'm sure is we need fix on the pole dance we have (Rukya is right about it!) and for the threesome, we need some option to make the dancer iteract between them. For any other reference about this pose, you can look here: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,871.495.html
    An old suggestion i had made talking about room too

Lover
    Participant

@ Keiko

Back in the early days of AChat, the rooms were caves, the only clothes available were animal skins, and a cold invite was a heavy club to the head, followed by being dragged by the hair into the cave. Cold invites were much more difficult to decline back then. Alas, much has improved since those days… except for the evolution of communication. “Me fuck you now!”

But I am curious, who is AChat's current senior veteran?

LOOOOOOL

Don't know if I am the veteran, but when I started here, there was no room, juts a big ark and only one pair of each gender was allowed to enter

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Had you built tha ark, Lover!? eh eh! if yes, you must have long white beard and hair!

Adera
    Participant

Hahaha funny Lover.

I don't think that the pole dance is that bad, certainly lacks some flow but the moves are kinda nice.

I still think a 3some dance would be fun, grinding with another girl and such.

medjai
    Participant

Don't know if I am the veteran, but when I started here, there was no room, juts a big ark and only one pair of each gender was allowed to enter

Judging from that quote and at your age I think you should step into my clinic and have a full check up, just to be sure you're in perfect health 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.