Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Group MFF Pole and Lap Dances.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Group MFF Pole and Lap Dances.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Medjai, I have to look for a date I'm able to come for the check up, so busy at the moment… but I have met some really wonderful women, they said I'm in good health and in top shape

medjai
    Participant

I bet they did but u need some professional opinion from my nurses 

Rukya
    Participant

Hahaha funny Lover.

I don't think that the pole dance is that bad, certainly lacks some flow but the moves are kinda nice.

I still think a 3some dance would be fun, grinding with another girl and such.

uuh really no , if i could make a video of pole dance in other game and post it here , you'll see that there is a really great work to do with this pose , and i dont say that 3some pose would not be fun , i could show videos of some too , but for a good pole dance , the moves must be well enchained and it need more different moves (up to the pole head down , rubbing pussy in the pole , sitting on ground spreading legs and return up rubbing pussy on the pole , by exemple ) , that why i said “not good FOR NOW” , maybe one day the pose will be nice , but not actually  courrage dev team you can made it better 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I could video my Sat and send it in… she really knows how to work that pole.    Although she has a couple of moves that I don't think they could duplicate here.  And as for grinding with another woman, oh yeah…  she usually gets you to join in.  Hard to resist.  :-*

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I was more thinking of the dancing of pole dancing… not as much the sexually provocative part but the beauty of it. This is the way I like to pole dance http://youtu.be/zkuqNbQ1T0A though I'm not this good at all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Damn you Adera…….can't stop drolling looking at it and imagine you there….. :

Lover
    Participant

Now I must go into room, being gifted with a pole dance but I'm soo short of time 

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, I'm not that good… thought I would like to be.

I tried to convey an strip show in this erotic story if anyone would like to read it: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,853.0.html

Rukya
    Participant

you know adera , basically dance pole is sexually provocative lol , these moves are artistics too

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha I guess.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmmhhh…..found some good base, but they are for only one dancer!
    nemirc_poledancing_promo2.jpg

the problem is to find a way to make two dancer interact!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Good Job Hentai… that even looks a little like her.  Getting the two to interact would probably take some extensive coding.  Having a third party in the scene, (watching) would be even more difficult.  Well, the developers seem to be surprising us each week, so maybe this will show up somday. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

good exemples hentai , if we had the half of these moves in the achat pole dance , it will be little better

i mean if they was enchained , and its not the case actually 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Iknow it, paddle queen! don't remember if i was the thirst  to say it some time ago…..

@Pafe: adding a watcher isn't difficult, in the actual pole dance we have one. the point is about the option of the watcher! at the moment, they are really near to zero!

Rukya
    Participant

@hentai : sorry i was the first to talk about the fact of returning to basic move  you came just after .

talking of the watcher , i dont see the interest to have a second person bored with 5 or 6 “moves” in his or her chair lol 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.