Skip to content

Tight’s Fits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Tight’s Fits

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

where the logo hits on the back is just right.

You changed the collar line on the back…was that intentional?

tangoJane
    Participant

Jane has told me i have to bye her the PINKone when there ready for us there looking great

the guys shirts look great to 

Keep it up tight

Rukya
    Participant

where the logo hits on the back is just right.

You changed the collar line on the back…was that intentional?

If its not intentionnal , its a good secondary effect of moving the logo down , they looks little better than the previous version 

TightFit74
    Participant

There isn't much i do unintentional in anything, so the neckline dropped was a deliberate action. I had interpreted a post as a hint the neckline should be dropped, in order to make it look better. Glad the back logo is approved..

There are a few things to do with the shirt before i can send them in as a release and I am not planning on all colors. 3, maybe 4. Which colors should they be?

Anonymous

Luv virtually all the work that you do.

The little white “elegant dress” (possibly your first item?) looks so good. It was the first piece that I bought and, although I have since built a larger wardrobe, I still go back to that quite often (lol, will wear it out soon).

The lime green t-shirt looks great and will give me an excuse to buy those lime green boots that I keep looking at.

The only criticism I have, and don't take it too much to heart, is that I would luv to see them hi-res with my skin color. Hey, perhaps you may get more sales 

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Concerto, and thank you for your praise. Actually the 'space outfits' were the first pieces released..

Can you explain to me what you mean with 'hi-res with my skin color'? I'm not sure I understand your question..

Anonymous

Sorry, I would like to see hi-res images of the clothing on persons of my skin color, so I know if they would suit me as there is no try-before-you-buy opportunity  (for example, I have now bought two hairstyles that I don't like and may never wear because I was not able to see what they looked like on me before buying).

TightFit74
    Participant

I understand what you mean. Once the final design is ready, I will make hi res pics and show all sides of the shirt. I'll choose different skin colors then to show them. The previous pics have all been 'studies'..

I modified the poll. Designs aren't ready yet and complimenting colors might change, but the base colors are known. 3 most voted colors will be offered..

Bear
    Participant

well my own preferences here are the grey, red and purple… as to colors…

Lover
    Participant

Some nice shirts and t-shirts for us men… yeah, that's what I'm looking for… go on Tight

sexilicious
    Participant

why do you guys need shirts  bare chested sounds just perfect to me  : *imagines a bare chested guy while rubbing my fingers on his chest and drools* hehe just teasing would love to see some sharp looking guys whenever i browse through

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uhm….just now i had notice the new shape of the back of B&G shirt. to be onest, i prefare the old one…..what did you think to do about it, Tight!?

TightFit74
    Participant

To answer your and all other's questions:

These are the finished designs. Changed on a number of points and after putting in a lot of effort, this is it..lol Not spending another minute on them.. Hope you'll like.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well done Tight! they look perfect!

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure lots of girls will wear them – and i enjoy lookong at these girls

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.