Skip to content

Tight’s Fits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Tight’s Fits

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

nice work tight, they all look good, job well done 

bluedenim
    Participant

Well done tight.

This little girl will be wearing them.

xx

sexilicious
    Participant

oooooo looks totally fantastic  :-*

Now the question is would I want to wear the purple or blue. Hmmmm blue…….purple………blue……….purple………..purple……..blue…..

Did you have to make them look so good lol? I can't make up my mind now.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sexi, i give a simple way to choose: take a regular 6 face dice and link a colour at any number, then trow the dice! simple and it work for sure! 

sexilicious
    Participant

lol hentai  : but for a game like this maybe I should choose two guys or more and do something that way

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It can work…..and i think oyu can find lot of volunteers! 

Anonymous

I'm not complaining Tight (well, I am to support) but I bought your 20's outfit several days ago and despite showing as “yours” and in my recent purchases, there is nothing in my inventory. Any ideas?

TightFit74
    Participant

Concerto,

the only way I can think of this being possible, is if you haven't run/received the update. Otherwise it should be there.
    I asked the dev-team and there is no distinction between shemales and females concerning outfits.

Anonymous

Well the version updater runs every time and doesn't report a problem and other items have been purchased since without a problem.

Perhaps you are referring to a main program update that encompasses your new clothing that is handled differently to just the regular “version updater”?

I thought it might be a cache problem and clearing it did resolve a problem I had uploading character images but I still don't get to wear your new design, damn! Is there a money back guarantee, lol?

Lover
    Participant

Concerto, which outfit did you buy –  this one for male or female?

Anonymous

I think I may have discovered the/a problem. I usually use Achat on a win7 laptop but also have it on xt desktop. When running on the latter it actually installed 3 updates 310-7z, 311-7z and 312-7z and I have not seen that on the win7 system, it just goes thru the motions of the automatic updater with no apparent upgrade. Looking at the files on both systems it is obvious that there are some on the xt system that are newer. So, I am in the process of synch'ing the two and, hopefully that will resolve the problem.

Update….that was the problem (it also resolved the problem with failure to maintain most recent password).Don't know why the win7 system is not updating through “automatic updater” though.  The dress looks great, thanks

Sorry to hijack the thread  @lover – the one for tg 

Alita
    Participant

i like the red and purple ones myself

Rukya
    Participant

@concerto : i run in windows7 too , and i always have the updates

Anonymous

@rukya thanks for that

since I synched my win 7 version with the xp version (actually, all I did was copy all the files across) everything has worked fine. The update today, for example, was recognized and installed, so I don't know what the problem was but it seems to have been resolved.

Anyway, thanks to Tight for great clothing, as usual.

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight, I love these tops … could be cus I'm totally biased …        Cant wait to wear an  AB&G top  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.